AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent account blocking for no reason , chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
@punker barbie
Hello, I ask for help, during the broadcast my account was blocked, my nickname sex_tvar_1337, I wrote to support, then they answered me twice with the same message. (My request 18474108) After that it is unclear why but my account has been unlocked, but I need to confirm the documents, I sent my documents to verify and e-mail me that the person has been verified on this account, and 5 minutes later my account is again blocked forever. This account had only my documents and my girlfriend was my guest account and her account was also blocked, as support is very long and responds to the same messages, I decided to check my documents and created two accounts and verified my documents on both accounts chaturbate and my girlfriend documents and no problems, but then I do not understand why my account was blocked sex_tvar_1337, we do not want to start over to promote our new account, as we have worked for about a year on this site and also on the account remained about $ 1000 Very much I ask for your help.

Attachments

• Почта@Mail.Ru 2.pdf
    158.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1F4E9293-07F2-4434-91A2-86454F74C1F5.jpeg
    1F4E9293-07F2-4434-91A2-86454F74C1F5.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.