AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2022
Hello, @punker barbie! Can you help me with something very important please? After I uploaded a picture with my ID, my account was permanently banned. Prior to that, everytime I uploaded a picture with my ID card, it would get rejected, but the pictures were clear every time, they weren’t too dark and every letter was visible. It’s the exact same ID card I used when I made my account. I really need to solve this, so please help me!
Thank you for your outstanding work!

Username: aryapurple

Attachments

• 9F06CD72-CE02-4F66-B083-7A3F0577202F.jpeg
    9F06CD72-CE02-4F66-B083-7A3F0577202F.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 6
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Thank you @punker barbie! They gave me their usual reply that they will look into it, but I haven’t heard from them. This is what they sent.
Can you please look into it and see if I can get a reason why I was banned and possibly get unbanned? I didn’t do anything wrong. I just kept uploading pictures with my national ID card for the new age verification process and they said it was too blurry (it was not and I took different pictures too make sure everything is clear), then the system asked me to upload a picture of my passport and I don’t have a passport and after sending an email to their support to tell them that, they banned my account.
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• BA581801-8A0F-461C-B9A2-B431DA7550FE.jpeg
    BA581801-8A0F-461C-B9A2-B431DA7550FE.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.