AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2021
I've worked on several cam sites, I started on cam4 and after a while I got to know stripchat and learned a lot about the platform, I had an account in the name of aniittahot, I was permanently banned from the site, I made a mistake in not reporting weird things, I spoke several times with the support and no results, I asked for an account review, after 2 months I got a new account, I figured everything was ok, after 6 days of work, many hours of live, I lost the new anycambelt account, for no reason, because everything what happened I reported to the site, I lost everything I worked and they accused me of the same mistake as the previous account, I lost a lot of money, I help my parents, my father is sick and it hurt me a lot, if I was prohibited from entering the site, because they approved the bill and let me work and lose everything in vain? I would like at least someone from support to try to help me at least have an account, that's all I ask for help.
If I had done something wrong or intentionally I wouldn't have been trying since July, help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.