AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PERMANENT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2022
Hello @punker barbie I just heard that this forum can help to recover my account. I honestly didn’t know why my account is permanently banned.
Can you please help me to know the real reason why my account has been banned? And I hope it can be recover so that I can go back to work in your site. I hope you can totally help me @punker barbie and patiently waiting your response about what happen.
My account username is “ marymebaby69x “
Thank you and godbless

Attachments

• 33AB628C-B79A-41D1-9921-4F29B00CBAF3.jpeg
    33AB628C-B79A-41D1-9921-4F29B00CBAF3.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 48
Can someone help my account got banned my account username bridget12l

Can someone help my account got banned my account username bridget121
From what I have read if it's a permanent ban there is no chance of ever getting it back(as far as I know) and usually they don't answer you on weekends. But, they also have already answered you so there's not much you can do accept move onto other sites. There's plenty of them.

Upvote 0
From what I have read if it's a permanent ban there is no chance of ever getting it back(as far as I know) and usually they don't answer you on weekends. But, they also have already answered you so there's not much you can do accept move onto other sites. There's plenty of them
They answer very fast if ban was nothing serious. My account was " erroneous restricted" yesterday at 3 am polish time. I sent mail to support, also punker barbie and after two hours they ubanned me and apologised,. I was online and then out from stream and got message on account that they think that i could violate terms etc but suport help and reaction was really fast and i could back to work. So if nothing serious happen they response and make account back. My friend had ban too and she needed change room settings what they wrote her and they responded after 7 days and in meantime she sent many mails,but my case was really fast. And i really appreciate it becaue it was the biggest stress i ever had.
But neither me neither my friend didnt got mail about permanent ban ,just text on profile that we have may reason that u violated terms etc. Good luck to all banned friends. i really know how it feels and good that it was only 2 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodgirlgonebad1999
Upvote 0
They answer very fast if ban was nothing serious. My account was " erroneous restricted" yesterday at 3 am polish time. I sent mail to support, also punker barbie and after two hours they ubanned me and apologised,. I was online and then out from stream and got message on account that they think that i could violate terms etc but suport help and reaction was really fast and i could back to work. So if nothing serious happen they response and make account back. My friend had ban too and she needed change room settings what they wrote her and they responded after 7 days and in meantime she sent many mails,but my case was really fast. And i really appreciate it becaue it was the biggest stress i ever had.
But neither me neither my friend didnt got mail about permanent ban ,just text on profile that we have may reason that u violated terms etc. Good luck to all banned friends. i really know how it feels and good that it was only 2 hours.
I'm glad you got your account back! I also sent many emails which I'm sure I am in the same situation as your friend and I probably will also get my account back soon. I didn't do anything so I am sure I will get my account back. I just got to be patient. 🥰 But, as you said it's also not always immediate as your friend got hers back within 7 days.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I'm glad you got your account back! I also sent many emails which I'm sure I am in the same situation as your friend and I probably will also get my account back soon. I didn't do anything so I am sure I will get my account back. I just got to be patient. 🥰 But, as you said it's also not always immediate as your friend got hers back within 7 days.
yes for sure they responses also depends on amount of cases. Im "regular" with writing to supports about many things hihi so once they reponse after 2 hours and another time after few days. Is so many us with problems that they would need hire 1000000000000000000000000 support agents to response fast to all of us. But im really positive thinking about support and I wish u good luck and pls let us know if you back . As i say i know this pain even if it was just two hours

• Hugs
Reactions: goodgirlgonebad1999
Upvote 0
yes for sure they responses also depends on amount of cases. Im "regular" with writing to supports about many things hihi so once they reponse after 2 hours and another time after few days. Is so many us with problems that they would need hire 1000000000000000000000000 support agents to response fast to all of us. But im really positive thinking about support and I wish u good luck and pls let us know if you back . As i say i know this pain even if it was just two hours
Yes, I am too. I've always said the only way you get positive things in life is by having a positive mindset and yes, I will definitely let you know the outcome!🥰

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
I have been banned 3 times in the last 7 days most recently today due to my new age verification. Something wrong with chaturbate maybe they want to reduce the number of broadcasters on purpose.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone.. Anyone can help me to get back to work... My account got banned when I was try to update my account.. Age verification and by mistake I click (dismiss) they say my account is disabled.. Someone can help me

Upvote 0
Hello, good morning to you, admin of the Chaturbate platform, I would like to ask why the new account created with the username CumShowTsGirl was immediately banned, why is there a problem, I did not commit any violation, why was the account I created and the ID Card banned I just used this ID Card that I used for age verification. Why was it banned immediately? Please help me to verify the account that I created. The username is CumShowTsGirl. Please help me with my problem. Please be unfair. I still have a violation, why has my account been banned? I hope you can verify my account, thank you very much please verified my account username CumShowTsGirl thank you I am waiting for your response God bless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128-043258.jpg
    Screenshot_20221128-043258.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20221128-043303.jpg
    Screenshot_20221128-043303.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Hello, good morning to you, admin of the Chaturbate platform, I would like to ask why the new account created with the username CumShowTsGirl was immediately banned, why is there a problem, I did not commit any violation, why was the account I created and the ID Card banned I just used this ID Card that I used for age verification. Why was it banned immediately? Please help me to verify the account that I created. The username is CumShowTsGirl. Please help me with my problem. Please be unfair. I still have a violation, why has my account been banned? I hope you can verify my account, thank you very much please verified my account username CumShowTsGirl thank you I am waiting for your response God blesshttps://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/permanent-banned.45395/post-1171045

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.