AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned for looking younger

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2022
Dear @punker barbie, my ticket is 20476437 and my nickname on CB is Little_Felix

My account has been permanently banned for a very weird reason, As they said in the mail, they know that I 'm over 18, I 'm actually 19, but because I 'm looking younger and my room had multiple reports for being under 18, they should ban my account. It is so unfair, I had almost 5k followers, I'm not a studio and had worked so hard for 4 months for this all. I live in Russia and at this hard time, with mobilization, I cannot work anywhere, This is the only way for me to pay for my rent. It is just so unfair, I didn't anything wrong, I cannot just grow a beard, That is just how I am, I didn't even break the rules, I had good karma and people loved me. Theres even people who look younger than me and they are still streaming, It is so wrong, Please don't take away my opportunity to safely earn money, just because of how I look. I hope it is still possible to unblock my account. I beg you to help me :h:

Such a harsh position for CB to take, when age has already been verified.
Anyone making a report of such a broadcaster should just be told by Support that the model has verified they are of legal age.
And that really should be the end of it.
Exactly, and theres a lot of people who are loosing their work of probably years just because people are: HMMMM HE LOOKS YOUNG, ILL REPORT HIM

Upvote 0
It's worse than even @rockin_rod said. I know of a female russian streamer who got a message from chaturbate saying "you look too young", but she was not suspended from streaming. She was just warned. Was it because she's straight? A woman? or because she was part of a studio? This shows the arbitrary and capricious nature of chaturbate support. When you factor in that there are dozens if not hundreds of streamers on the frontpage of chaturbate who not only look younger than felix, they actually are younger, it makes situations like this much worse.

Why chaturbate allows targeted harassment of it's streamers like this is confusing. Was this because @Little_Felix is gay? Russia is not known for being supportive of that community and this could be a activist. Was this targeted harassment because he is russian? Plenty of ukrainians, or their supporters that would do something like this. or was this because some viewer didn't like tip menu prices and decided to destroy him? Without some form of human intervention on chaturbate's part, things like this will continue.. and from the copy and pasted reply that even @punker barbie gives, I doubt that happens. Even the fact that people have to turn to @punker barbie to help, shows that chaturbate's support is not exactly helpful.

Companies like comcast and verizon are so well known for their terrible customer support, they win awards saying just how terrible it is. But even they don't have robots just copy and pasting things and call it "support".

So @punker barbie how do we get a human to review events like this and not just robots copy and pasting text? Why do female streamers working in a studio get preferential treatment? What protections do independent streamers like @Little_Felix have? Why does chaturbate allow targeted harassment reporting like this to continue (and make no mistake, that is exactly what this is, as again, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of other streamers that look MUCH younger than @Little_Felix and they are still allowed to stream).

We all want chaturbate to be a better place, for both the streamers and the watchers. This event is just another example of the arbitrary and confusing nature of their support. Straight females get preferential treatment, with warnings, while gay men are suspended and given copy and pasted responses that do not explain anything. Customer support should not be arbitrary and capricious like this... and if you're going to suspended people like felix you've got a several hundred other streamers that need to be suspended as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.