AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanently banned unlawfully!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
Hi Dear punker barbie, My account and ID have been permanently banned because I was in a category that customers thought was not me. I was in the trans non-binary category instead of the female category. But there is also a strong reason for this, I don’t feel like a woman or a man, I was born a woman anyway, but I never felt like that or a man, so I made several changes to my body to be able to accept myself. So trans non-binary means a mental state and not a physical state. Therefore, this prohibition that I received was unlawful in its entirety. So that’s why I am asking for the help of dear punker barbie to help me with the matter so I can work at CB again. Even my fans can prove that I never lied and was always an honest model. Thanks in advance for your help.

account name: janewarren

@punker barbie

Obviously this is a sensitive issue, and I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think they were in the wrong, nor is it unlawful since they're not your employer.

I looked up your name, and as you said, "it's not a physical state." Your physical appearance is that of a cis woman, to the point where I would not have thought any different if I hadn't read your post.

I think you should be unbanned in the female category, and clarify in your bio what you identify as, because I don't personally think it's fair specifically for the MTFs in the trans category (who are the majority in that category) having a space taken up by someone who might identify differently mentally, but physically looks no different to a cis woman. This industry has specific physical attribute labels for a reason.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.