AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
@punker barbie request 19279010 acc name kitty_tip
1648124634175.png
After that, I was sent to the permanent BAN
1648124709150.png
I did not declare that I was going to make a fake passport! I said that I was going to make her a passport that she needed to travel to other countries!!
We have been sending you her personal Russian passport for a month now
How could they think I was going to make a fake passport??
Please fix this error.
Once again, we have never violated and did not intend to violate the chaturbate rules!
we just need an honest job

sorry for spammed
I repeat, I was not going to make a fake passport. I wanted to make a foreign passport (this is also an official identity card for other countries).
Please do not ignore my message, I had no intention to violate the chaturbate rules. There was a misunderstanding (maybe my translator was working incorrectly) please help me

Upvote 0
I was just speaking on our behalf, this is our common account.
Of course, she herself will need to come and apply for this passport herself.
CB hours was trying to say your language translation was making it sound like you were going to "make" a fake passport. So be careful with translation.

Reactions: Freya203
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.