AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleydiam0nd19xx

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Oct 28, 2022
Philippines
Hello @punker barbie,I would like to ask help to retrieve my account ashleydiam0nd19xx they permanently banned my account and they give me the reason which is altered or falsified documents.
Firt and foremost I never used fake Id’s since the day that im starting in chaturbate all my Documents are all legitimate and original and I can prove it. I tried to appeal for their accusations but after a week now still no reponse from them, I have 18683 tokens which equivalents to 934 Us dollars which is a big amount for me and that money is detriment to my life(bills,food,rent and etc) please help me get back my account because chaturbate is my only source of living and better job for me. Hoping for your positive response,Thankyou so much!

Username: ashleydiam0nd19xx
Ticket number: no ticket number was given

Attachments

• 11E1A38F-51DA-4706-B459-E75E6A62846F.png
    11E1A38F-51DA-4706-B459-E75E6A62846F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Solution
That ashleydiam0nd19xx was already a year or more so still i don’t understand

xi. You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Member.

you made a new account after your previous one was banned to get around that ban. You really should have dealt with that ban before making a new account

CB will not allow you to stream on their site again so it is better if you look for another site to broadcast from. No amount of posting on here and begging punkerbarbie to look at your ban will help
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20481472
They respond to me but still the automated thing and still didnt answer my concern about falsified documents which is I never use fake ID’s and I can prove it to them

Attachments

• CEE5F19D-89F5-4278-A0E9-E17523FA061E.jpeg
    CEE5F19D-89F5-4278-A0E9-E17523FA061E.jpeg
    598.5 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20481472
This is actually their reason why they permanently banned me, for providing them altered or falsified identification which is I never used, Since I started in chaturbate I can prove that my documents are all legitimate and original!
I hope they will resolve my concern because I need to work as soon as possible. Thankyou and godbless

Attachments

• 3A1D7D3F-F427-49A6-BB1B-0E8E8CB3224B.png
    3A1D7D3F-F427-49A6-BB1B-0E8E8CB3224B.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
This is actually their reason why they permanently banned me, for providing them altered or falsified identification which is I never used, Since I started in chaturbate I can prove that my documents are all legitimate and original!
I hope they will resolve my concern because I need to work as soon as possible. Thankyou and godbless
@punker barbie hello there, Can I get a response on this matter? This account is so important to me and even I try to appeal on their accusations about using Altered or falsified identification they still no Response on it , even I prove that my Documents are legitimate . Please please please help me Get my account as well as my tokens that’s the only thing I depend on, I will give you even the half of it if you help me Retrieve that account once again Thankyou! God bless you

Username:ashleydiam0nd19xx
Ticket number: No ticket number was given

Upvote 0
I hope so been waiting for so long at this time still no answer on my appeal about their accusations I hope they will take an action for this as soon as possible

Upvote 0
I hope so been waiting for so long at this time still no answer on my appeal about their accusations I hope they will take an action for this as soon as possible
why did you accumulate so many tokens on the site? Why didn’t they immediately receive money in small amounts? I really sympathize, this is not much money, but I understand that this is a lot for you. I always withdraw money a small amount😟

Upvote 0
This user was banned from Chaturbate in the past on at least one other account, including xxxashleydiamondxxx. Comparing the pages on recurbate and other archival sites between xxxashleydiamondxxx and ashleydiam0nd19xx, you can see they're the same person. Considering Chaturbate will (as far as I recall) immediately ban via algorithm if a previously banned user tries to verify themselves using the same identity, ashleydiam0nd19xx either used someone else's ID or a fake or altered one. I'm sorry to call you out like this Ashley, but misleading people like this scares people who presently work on Chaturbate.

I'm sorry you lost out on the income you've earned, but Chaturbate cannot legally pay you. I don't wish you any ill intentions, and believe you will do well on another camsite such as Stripchat, Bongacams, or Camsoda. For your own benefit, please thoroughly read, understand, and enforce the camsite's ToS to prevent being banned from other sites.

Upvote 0
That username xxxashleydiamondxxx I Used also Original id which is my passport but the time cb banned it still no reason and when i Renew my id which is my passport and Postal id they accept it and told me I am able to recieve and earn tokens ! I dont see any basis of that banned for using falsified/altered id

Upvote 0
That ashleydiam0nd19xx was already a year or more so still i don’t understand

xi. You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Member.

you made a new account after your previous one was banned to get around that ban. You really should have dealt with that ban before making a new account

CB will not allow you to stream on their site again so it is better if you look for another site to broadcast from. No amount of posting on here and begging punkerbarbie to look at your ban will help

Upvote 0
Solution
So why others got banned before and got new accounts? Better check those users! And for the last I would like to get my tokens that ive earned! And you should give me a warning when you banned an account so that i can able to transfer that money that ive worked so hard! Please contact me and make your support system respond responsibly!

Upvote 0
So why others got banned before and got new accounts? Better check those users! And for the last I would like to get my tokens that ive earned! And you should give me a warning when you banned an account so that i can able to transfer that money that ive worked so hard! Please contact me and make your support system respond responsibly!
I do not work for CB and never claimed to work for them.

Upvote 0
so basically if you stated that why is still theres exist who work in cb who got banned before? And now they have new accounts? How is that possible?

Upvote 0
What can you say about that dartho!
He's stating common sense. You've created new accounts to circumvent being banned. That in ITSELF is a rule break, in addition to whatever you've done before.

I've let many of your posts go through because CB support should see how annoying it is to have unanswered questions, but I had hoped users with this issue as yours would catch on eventually that you're just DONE on CB and move on.

Take care.

Upvote 0
The amount of people who don't understand that being banned means YOU'RE banned, not just the account you were using.

Here. On CB. On any site or app.

Making new accounts when banned is against TOS everywhere. If you get caught doing so, it doubles down on your previous offenses.

Use some sense.

Upvote 0
Go to SC they openly let you scam as model. You can use fake ids, fake shows,fake tip menus stripchat is a scammers paradise from a models POV. A common practice there is for models to agree on what ever the customer request then after the tip they ban the customer from their room. When the customer goes to sc staff the staff will laugh at you and steal or sell your credit card information (google stripchat breach). Their security breach was an inside job done by their staff then when they got caught they tried to say they were hacked much like people do when caught with and inappropriate post on social media

• Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Go to SC they openly let you scam as model. You can use fake ids, fake shows,fake tip menus stripchat is a scammers paradise from a models POV. A common practice there is for models to agree on what ever the customer request then after the tip they ban the customer from their room. When the customer goes to sc staff the staff will laugh at you and steal or sell your credit card information (google stripchat breach). Their security breach was an inside job done by their staff then when they got caught they tried to say they were hacked much like people do when caught with and inappropriate post on social media
where you have that information from? I just started broadcsting there as a second page but i will not work for page which is cheating clients

Upvote 0
where you have that information from? I just started broadcsting there as a second page but i will not work for page which is cheating clients
That guy has been banned for spreading false rumors, please ignore their posts.

Upvote 0
CB can not legally withhold any moneys earned by you. They permanently banned me but after threat of legal action they emailed saying it was policy to refund any tokens back to my bank account, which they did.
I think they make policy on the fly.
Withholding is a crime such as exhortation and non-payment and they are breaking several US and international laws. These laws override their polices.
Make a complaint here https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

Upvote 0
They have now modified their email to include pay outs:
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. If you're within the small majority of individuals who are permanently banned, yet entitled to a final payout or a token refund (as opposed to the tokens being donated to charity or retained in connection with fraudulent activity or violation of a permanent ban), we will be reaching out in the near future regarding the payout/refund.
Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

This part however "and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit" is still illegal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.