AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Dear @punker barbie

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last year without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is brattydominatrixx

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-00-09-03-79_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-00-09-03-79_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 26
there seems to be a few types of bans, temporary & permanent. Most screen shots we have seen here, state different wording when it comes to the bans, making some sound temp bans. Either way one should always email support when they get one just in case it is a mistake or a temp one. The permanent your accounts been banned/blocked type, you will probably never get the account back or broadcast on that site again or get a reason reply.

of course everyone tries to be as careful as possible & hopes to never make a mistake while on cam. All models are here to have fun and or make a living, so of course its a blow when you lose using any site.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Please help me . Someone reach me out that say about false identification . I am not using fake I'd . I am using my owned I'd . And I can provide holding passport or any identification to prove that is me .

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,

Thank you so much for your message. First of all, I am deeply sorry about this concern. I do accept that I had processed a lost passport twice before but in regards to assisting others, that is not true. Chaturbate helped me when I'm at my lowest so I thought I needed to do that to go back to work. I am really sorry about what I did, I wasn't thinking about the consequences when I did that, and I promise you that this will be the last time. Please give me another chance to prove myself to all of you. I really need to go back to work, and if you like, I can provide you national certificate, postal ID, TIN etc. for me to correct my mistake. I can't afford losing Chaturbate. This is the only place where I can express myself and has helped me in overcoming all of my struggles emotionally and financially. Please! I'm looking forward to your response.

Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!

Upvote 0
Sadly as the email reply states, it's permanent and won't change their minds. Some do get lifted if mistakes, Id related, warnings etc, but those are usually worded different.

Move on to another cam site and hope for the best and always read over their tos rules to keep things fresh on the mind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.