AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personal information

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Chaturbate Username
ingridpoow
Hello, what personal information are allowed models to give to members?

Are allowed on site to give, whatsapp, snapchat, kik, email?
Also personal number is allowed?

It depends site to site. Recommend reading TOS. Some sites don't care where others are strict.

Question, why do you want to give out your personal number to strangers on the internet? I don't recommend this. If you wanna do PSO (phone sex operator) give them a Google voice generated number after they pay access for it or work a site that specializes in that.

You don't need to know a phonenumber to add someone on Snapchat. My Snapchat doesn't even know my own phonenumber, it just occasionally asks about it and then I deny it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Ask the admins of the site if you're allowed to give your snapchat/whatsapp/phone number/etc... each site is different so they will give you the info you need. Good luck and remember we tried to warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.