AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personal requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've had someone contact me asking if I can do a personal request of either getting a cupcake smashed on me or chocolate poured on me (naked of course) i think it will be over a sent video instead of a live one. So not sure on the pay difference.
How much should I charge?
Thanks!

Hello, I've had someone contact me asking if I can do a personal request of either getting a cupcake smashed on me or chocolate poured on me (naked of course) i think it will be over a sent video instead of a live one. So not sure on the pay difference.
How much should I charge?
Thanks!
Standard on most sites is $10-20 a minute plus materials including supplies for clean up. Make sure you are clear if it can be resold or is for their eyes only. If its exclusive to them never to be resold jt can go even higher...

The member ALWAYS PAYS BEFORE U FILM.

Make sure you communicate: how u will deliver it, if it will be downloadable, that they have no right to distribute, and how long it will take you.

The request you're doing is called WAM fetish btw and it sells well. Don't undercharge just because you're new at custom videos.

If you are new to creating videos i suggest u make a test vid, see how ur camera works, how u will record and any edits, and test how u will deliver the file.

$10 a minute for custom videos is usually the industry standard, plus add on the cost for whatever supplies you will be using. I’d also recommend charging extra if you use chocolate syrup because I can tell you from experience, you’ll be dealing with a gross, sticky, not fun to clean up mess.

Do chocolate in the bath tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.