AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Persuasion (2022)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_dujour

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2022
Antarctica
Twitter Username
@b_elle_dujour
MFC Username
Belle_dujour
Chaturbate Username
tatteredslattern
I am a huge Jane Austen fan and I wasn't sure if I would like this modernized script for the film. It had me at times laughing and other times cringing.

Also, the breaking the fourth wall reminded me a lot of Fleabag which... don't hate me but I didn't care for (except for stuff with Hot Priest cause I am in love with that actor and would literally kiss the bottom of his shoes). I need to reread the book but I am glad they kept Captain Wentworth's letter because that legit is my favorite bit of the entire book. I am not certain if they kept it word for word but it sounded like it.

Overall, I had to mentally tell myself this isn't Jane Austen but a Bridgerton spin off in order to get into it haha. Then I did end up enjoying it. :p Any other Jane Austen fans? ^_^

Can't say that I am fan, and I gotta confess I have never read any of her works. Deviating a bit, I consider The Jane Austen Book Club a good movie :)

Reactions: Belle_dujour
I read all her books in high school and loved them (which as a teenage boy was shocking both then and now), but it's been a long time since I revisited them.

Reactions: Belle_dujour
Status
Not open for further replies.