AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnDayKink

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 26, 2015
DC
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@autumndaykink
MFC Username
autumndaykink
Chaturbate Username
autumndaykink
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/384071/autumndaykink/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/94935/autumndaykink
Do you have pets? Are you over the moon about your dog? Are you a secret (or not-so-secret) cat lady? Are you a snake wrangler? Are you a crazy bird person like me?

Show off and talk about your pets here!

Reactions: Gen
This is Tyson. He is a 5 year old yellow-sided green cheek conure ("yellow-sided" is just a color mutation in this species of parrot). He is a big dumb, whiny baby but we love him. He was named for the famous astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson, though our bird shows no proclivity for mathematics or aerospace studies. Mostly he likes to eat apple.
IMG_2367_zps4v3bupu4.jpg

This is Midori. She is a 7 year old Pacific Parrotlet and weighs a mere 1 ounce. Don't let her size fool you; she's actually a raptor trapped in a tiny body. She loves head scratches, sported kamut grains, and trying to bathe in any water glass that you leave lying around.
IMG_2873_zpswlvmgwjp.jpg

Here is Arabella. She is my baby for sure. She is attached at my hip whenever I am home, weighs about 4 lbs, and has a high pitched chirp instead of a meow.
image.jpeg

Then there is Chloe. The baby of the family. She is a sweetheart but has severe seperation anxiety issues and it is a problem a lot. She is obnoxiously loud and annoying but she is cute as fuck. At least sometimes...
image.jpeg

Then there is Olive, my hedgie. She is a sweetie pie who likes watermelon and biting cats who try to swat her *ahem* Chloe.
image.jpeg

AcJnTx1.png

This is Pongo my handsome little man

Ceey0UY.jpg

and this is Conseula or "Cunty" my little rescue baby
she is handful but I love her little face

WOW! That green bird (Midori, very aptly named) is gorgeous.

You can either add pics to imgur or click the camera icon at the top (Media Gallery Imbed), then Add Media. Scottish Folds are so cute. Please add these pics!
Every time I try to add via the camera icon it says image too large. Let me try to figure this out. Give me a few:)

Reactions: TacoBelle
My precious Bubs. He's my favorite snuggle buddy and always cheers me up.
WIN_20151207_15_16_11_Pro.jpg
I'm his favorite piece of furniture.
WIN_20151108_20_48_03_Pro.jpg
And he's huge! I call him my mini tiger.
WIN_20151108_15_49_25_Pro.jpg
Waking me up because chubby boy is HUNGRY.

I'm a crazy rat lady :) Have a cool girl rat named Sheri (we were told it was a boy when we got her, so she started her life as Sherlock... till she didn't grow any balls and we realized the name had to be altered) - she's white with a black hood and a "racing line" down her back :) Actually, why not - here's pictures:

Rat1.jpg Rat2.jpg

We have a foster parrot living with us now. He's a 24 year old Congo African Grey. His original owner died of COPD and Smokie imitates his wheezes and coughs, which is super sad. We placed him with a family a few months ago but it didn't work out as an adoption so he's back with us. My husband and I foster parrots with a local rescue and rehoming organization regularly, taking in a bird when we have room.
FullSizeRender%207_zpsp5i48fcp.jpg

I am totally over the moon about my dog. I have an entire album on here with just pictures of her. She's a blue heeler boarder collie mix and she just turned two on January 31st! I've been lucky enough to have her since she was 9 weeks old and I could not be happier with what an amazing dog she's growing up to be. She's my best friend, my partner in crime and the perfect size (~35lbs) to be my little spoon every morning. :inlove:

[GALLERY=media, 758]IMG_8699 by Poison_Ivy21 posted Aug 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 746]Screen Shot 2015-08-20 At 7.33.23 PM by Poison_Ivy21 posted Aug 20, 2015 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 738]IMG_5603 by Poison_Ivy21 posted Aug 20, 2015 at 7:35 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 737]IMG_5599 by Poison_Ivy21 posted Aug 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM[/GALLERY]

20160107104859.jpg
Thats Evie my bullmastiff x staffy! She's 11months now and so stupid and loving.

fcb7e846-5a42-4497-9285-02c9adf57d75.jpg
Kato is the black lab that Evie is bullying!
e9e6878d-f52a-4b21-b931-642590ec5c8a.jpg
Jasper is my westie who is 17 years old and still going by some miracle.
0272181f-158a-4468-b9a6-a73e7b672983.jpg
And those are my two rats, Finn and Jake! My house is a madhouse.

Awwwww So many bb's. I wanna hug them all (except the cats --- cuz Im allergic :( ) I have a new fascination with birds/parrots. They are so freaking adorable!

I have two loves: A chocolate lab who is almost 6, and sleeps like a creep. A mixed breed who is almost 8, and is such a sassy little diva. :h:

(excuse the side boob ;) )

IMG_1824.jpg IMG_3929.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.