AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pets on Stream.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2016
UK
Twitter Username
@CamPrincess_xx
Tumblr Username
herroyalhighness
Chaturbate Username
Princess_xx
Hi guys!
I'm new to camming and I have a billion questions to ask but I'm trying to do the research myself.
I'm struggling to find an answer to, what if my kitten comes into view of my stream?

I have a six month old kitten, who it literally attached to my leg. He's a ragdoll and a house cat, so I'm really his only social interaction through out the day. I work from home at the moment and I'm looking to cam for a little bit of extra cash, so he usually curls up next to me whilst I work which of course right now isn't an issue.

I'm firstly going to be using chaturbate to stream initially, then if it all goes well, maybe branch out. But I've read in their terms and conditions, no pets on streams.

I don't want to have to lock him up out of the room because he is literally a toddler and screams, not cries, screams until I come and get him. I can't even go to the bathroom without him there. (literally shower, toilet etc) Not only does it pull on my heart strings, I'm sure viewers would not want to hear a cat yowling and scratching at the door to get in.

Is chaturbate strict on this rule? Have you ever seen someones stream stopped due to a pet? What do you do with your pet? Would they stop my stream if he wandered onto my stream or was curled up somewhere in the background? So many questions!

I have a partner who leaves the house at 7:30am and doesn't come home until 4pm. Sure he could watch the cat whilst I streamed, but I'd like to stream during the day so when my partner comes home I can spend time with him.

Some answers would be greatly appreciated!

Cat Tax!
83CACD34-7B6A-45FA-9CD8-B20A2CF9B02D.jpg

Thank you for reading!!

Reactions: Val Vega
I think you're OK letting the kitty get some show time. Mine likes to make herself known a lot and is frequently walking around in the back so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you don't do this but as long as there isn't any hinting at beastiality you're safe. Every time my fur baby gets on stream some one always says "cute pussy" as if i haven't heard that joke a million times. Don't overtime it and have fun!

I think you're OK letting the kitty get some show time. Mine likes to make herself known a lot and is frequently walking around in the back so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you don't do this but as long as there isn't any hinting at beastiality you're safe. Every time my fur baby gets on stream some one always says "cute pussy" as if i haven't heard that joke a million times. Don't overtime it and have fun!

Thank you so much! :h: x

My kitties end up in my stream pretty much every night. People love seeing them, and the only downside is, as mentioned above, hearing the "nice pussy" joke and struggling to not roll your eyes.

I used to do a 5 tokens for a kitty treat gimmick that everyone really loved.
Except it got to the point my cat would hear the tip noise and expect a treat everytime lmao

For anyone thinking of working streamate and reading this, they are much stricter about pets on cam, don't do it on there! Xx

My animals make appearances all the time. I have 2 dogs...they don't bother me as much when I'm online. But my mini pig...she sounds like your cat haha. She will scream at the door sometimes until I let her in, she sniffs around, shows her face on camera, then she's good and leaves. I'm on MFC though, not Chaturbate...so I'm not sure what their policies are. I'm sure it's somewhere in the fine print!

Reactions: Blake Devine
haha my cat and occassionally my dog appear on cam! my cat Sunny is the camwhore though always jumping on cam bc she has issues with being away from me lol. but have yet to hear the nice pussy joke thank god

Status
Not open for further replies.