AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phone number to contact MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlie_

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2013
MFC have totally messed up my last 2 payments and sent them to some other random person!!!! I thought it was payoneer messing up but it wasn't! I keep emailing mfc but now i need to talk to them in person ASAP. Does anyone know a UK phone number (or a US one) I can call please?

You have to email support.

I've been emailing them for over a week back and forth about what i thought was payoneer mucking things up. You'd have thought they'd noticed they have put the wrong code for my payments!!!! Anyway their last email to me was only an hour ago. I've emailed them since finding out with in depth details and payoneer are contacting them as well but I need to speak to someone RIGHT NOW as it's over $1,000 they owe me. Thanks x

I've been emailing them for over a week back and forth about what i thought was payoneer mucking things up. You'd have thought they'd noticed they have put the wrong code for my payments!!!! Anyway their last email to me was only an hour ago. I've emailed them since finding out with in depth details and payoneer are contacting them as well but I need to speak to someone RIGHT NOW as it's over $1,000 they owe me. Thanks x
There is no phone number for MFC support. The only way to reach them is via email. Hopefully they'll be able to straighten it out for you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.