AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

phone or webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
just wondering what you prefer to use i tried to use my phone but i don't have anything to keep it from falling so i just use a webcam but i think my phone maybe a little better. i have Samsung note 10 plus and my webcam is the logitech brio. with do you think would be better when it comes to hd?

Your post above has me a little confused BBB. You seem to be quoting Staci with something Staci didnt say?

BUT anyway my point is.. not sure why you are mentioning TeamViewer.
That's usually software for someone to take over control of your computer..

I made a thread about it recently, but if you are on iOS you would use the app EpocCam, and DroidCam OBS on Android.

Your post above has me a little confused BBB. You seem to be quoting Staci with something Staci didnt say?

BUT anyway my point is.. not sure why you are mentioning TeamViewer.
That's usually software for someone to take over control of your computer..
Mine and Staci's responses have got mixed for some reason. I know it is but that was the Utube video I saw a few months back.

Reactions: InannahQoH
how do i broadcast on my phone i try to and well.... video wont come out right. what way should camera be turned left right sorry im having a hard time explaining. i will post a screenshot in a bit.

It probably depends the site you work on and your style of camming. Personally, I use a cam that has a remote, with really good zoom and all the stuff, which is really practical and much more convenient for moving around and pleasing members requests as well. I also feel like I can adjust more all the settings to my liking etc. And with a separate microphone, the audio is also much better quality. I would find a phone very limited. But again, that is personal, and I'm quite traditional in my way of camming. What works best for me might not be for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.