AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pics in Bio Background

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2020
I've seen pages with an image behind their bio and sometimes multiple that change as you scroll down, Can anyone explain how to do this or point me in the right direction as I really want to learn how to do this. Thank you for any and all help. :)

This is what I use...

Bio header color (you can extend this further down): <span rel="nofollow" style="position:absolute; top:0; left: 0; width:100%; height:130px; background-color:#4fc3f7; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode:hue; pointer-events:none; display:block;" target="_blank"></span>

Bio borders color: <p style="display:block;width:100%!important;min-height:2000px;height:100%!important;z-index:-55;position:fixed;top:0;left:0;background-color:#f1f1f1;background-image:url(SMALL PNG IMAGE OF A SOLID COLOR);background-repeat:repeat;background-size:auto;-webkit-background-size:auto;background-position:0 0;background-attachment:fixed;"></p>

Black background for bio with white text and custom font family/size (I was having too much trouble getting a custom image to display behind the text and the exact size I wanted it): <p style="background-color: black; color: white; font-family: verdana; font-size:15px">

Make sure you test on different browsers and devices to make sure it looks right.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.