AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

picture and video links

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!! Envy here, I was just wondering if anyone was free to give me a hand or some simple advice on the best and easiest way to send your custom videos and photos via mfc mail, where might a good site be that i could upload my items and easily get a link for them, if i have to pay for the site so be it, but free is perfered
something similar to deviant art, cause im not sure you can post nudes on there, let alone videos.
thank you all :h:

would you mind explaining the site to me please?. and does this site charge?

It doesn't charge and you can upload your videos to it.

I think you can control how many times someone can download a video. I dunno much about it. Try checking it out, I like it. :)

It doesn't charge and you can upload your videos to it.

I think you can control how many times someone can download a video. I dunno much about it. Try checking it out, I like it. :)

Yes! Luna is absolutely correct! it is free, and you can easily upload your videos to the website. What is reaaaallly nifty about that site is that you can create a unique link to give to each person who gets the video, and also put a limit on the downloads, so that way no one can buy the link from you and then simply give it out to free-loaders! You can set it to download once, and then the link goes bad! Which is pretty awesome, in my book!

Hello everyone!! Envy here, I was just wondering if anyone was free to give me a hand or some simple advice on the best and easiest way to send your custom videos and photos via mfc mail, where might a good site be that i could upload my items and easily get a link for them, if i have to pay for the site so be it, but free is perfered
something similar to deviant art, cause im not sure you can post nudes on there, let alone videos.
thank you all :h:[/QUOTE
Yes please I definitely need help with this as well I'm anxious to get my page finished and this is my last thing .

....when i create an account do i pick member or model

You'll want to pick model. They recently started allowing you to sell your videos on their site as well.

ok so i went on there set up an album but cani copy this link to my mfc profile??

Should be able to, just make sure you don't set a download limit otherwise it'll stop working. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use that url on your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.