AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pictures of you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
I see a lot of pics of you, Amber, in avatars and posts. Most are pretty tame, but is there any pics of you that would piss you off?

I'm not sure exactly what your question means. Are there pictures of me, out there, that piss me off? Err wut...

a picture of you, that you would disapprove of someone posting on this site.
sorry for the confusion

tubby556 said:
That is to say: are/would you be pissed by someone posting a pic of you as their avatar, such as my avatar and if so, what is the proverbial "line"?
this ;)

If you guys have a pic, that means it's from something I've done on MFC. In which case, it's already been seen, so not like I could really get upset. Right?

Sure there are screencaps I see that I am in a weird position and it makes me look chubby or awkward, or I am making a really weird face. While I don't love those pics, I don't get angry at them.

I'm totally curious why you're asking now! :)

I risked a bit posting my avatar of Amber but haven't been spoken to about it by the powers that be, so I am under the impression it's acceptable/tolerated to some degree. Apologies for not asking first, so let me know if it's not cool. [Just reminds me of one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time. And it's got my name/screen name on your boob too so it's got a personal flare (but less than the minimum 15 pieces of flare) to it.]

I'm going to say it's hard to set a line in stone. Probably is more of a "I can't describe it, but I'll know it when I see it". I would hate to pontificate as to the real answer, so I'll keep quiet and await for the goddess herself to opine. (bows in respect)

ETA: ^^oops she beat me to it.

tubby556 said:
I risked a bit posting my avatar of Amber but haven't been spoken to about it by the powers that be, so I am under the impression it's acceptable/tolerated to some degree. Apologies for not asking first, so let me know if it's not cool. [Just reminds me of one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time. And it's got my name/screen name on your boob too so it's got a personal flare (but less than the minimum 15 pieces of flare) to it.]

I'm going to say it's hard to set a line in stone. Probably is more of a "I can't describe it, but I'll know it when I see it". I would hate to pontificate as to the real answer, so I'll keep quiet and await for the goddess herself to opine. (bows in respect)

I quiet like yours. It's Ambers boob. That ='s pretty fucking win.

tubby556 said:

At least it is my "happy" boob. :D

I like your av, Adam. It's all good.

tubby556 said:
Frankie said:
I quiet like yours. It's Ambers boob. That ='s pretty fucking win.
I know I wanted to pick something as a tribute to Amber. What better than Amber boobs?

100% agreed. She's actually my favorite "big boobied" model. :D

tubby556 said:
Yup. Not a big boob guy, but she's the exception. Boobs don't do anything for me but hers just put me in a trance somehow. Takes my breath away every time her top comes off.

Totally agreed. Her boobs are the most fantastic I've ever seen of the bigger variety. And it makes it even more of a turn on for me that they're real. ^_^

Ambergeek.jpg

I think this is a quinessential sexy geeky girl pic of Amber. If you don't like it go ahead and delete it. I just don't want to get banned already.

Freq said:
Ambergeek.jpg

I think this is a quinessential sexy geeky girl pic of Amber. If you don't like it go ahead and delete it. I just don't want to get banned already.

Holy shit, I just popped a chick boner. O_O

Frankie said:
Totally agreed. Her boobs are the most fantastic I've ever seen of the bigger variety. And it makes it even more of a turn on for me that they're real. ^_^
I know, right? Like yeah, so what, big bo-OMG they're real?!? That's so sexy.

I think you and I will be getting along just fine, Frankie. :dance:

tubby556 said:
Frankie said:
I know, right? Like yeah, so what, big bo-OMG they're real?!? That's so sexy.

I think you and I will be getting along just fine, Frankie. :dance:

I personally can't stand girls with fake boobs, so when I found Amber it was a huge breathe of fresh air. :D And for sure. ^_^

Ok, so I find my cheeks are totally hot and probably getting red seeing these pics. You guys are sweet. And HELLO PUSSY! Jeez.

No worries, no banning going on here. I'm just glad we have the disclaimer on the top of my page.

Frankie said:
:laughing-rolling:

Elvine said:
Frankie said:
:laughing-rolling:

Amber is one of those chicks I fap to. I just can't help myself. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.