AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pit stank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you describe your unwashed armpit aroma?

• Oniony

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Garlicky

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Musky

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Cheesy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salty

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Earthy

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Something really different

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
How earthy do you get? Would you use the word "pungent"? How long can you go before you are overwhelmed? Anti-perspirant or deodorant? Are you experiencing "lockdown funk" (and I'm not talking depression here)?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Not to tell too much about myself. But, at the start of this I would only put on deodorant before leaving the house (which would be everyday of the week). So I never thought of myself as someone who was overly “musty”.

Then pandemic hits, shower in the morning, don’t put deodorant on, and by the evening I would regret my decision. So, always put on deodorant.

Thanks for attending my TEDtalk.

Both my pit stank and my vag smell exactly like minestrone soup, regardless of the fact I never actually eat minestrone soup 🤷‍♂️ :haha: :haha:

I wear the scary kind of antiperspirant (the kind with aluminum in it) that lasts 24 hours so my underarms rarely smell bad. If I forget to put it on, by the end of the day I'd call it "sour". Other parts of me that don't get antiperspirant smell like onions... :wtf:

But honestly this stuff rocks. I'm a very sweaty person, this is the only thing I've ever found that stops it, or at least minimizes it to the point of being tolerable.
(It says 48 hours but I never go that long without a shower so I'm sticking with 24 lol)
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.47.50 AM.png

Kind of like @Useful-Title in that I always wore deodorant before this crap started as I was always out of the house nearly every day. Since I'm now almost exclusively at home, and alone, I've relaxed a bit. Shower most days, skipping a day at most. Unless I workout, then it's mandatory as I can get super ripe (Think I need to find my own "Ms. Honeywell"). But, the real difference is where I used to always wear deodorant and almost never wear cologne, it's switched. Now it's switched, I put a small spritz of cologne on center of chest and skip the deo. I've got a shit ton of Giorgio Armani, so might as well use it up.... Probably the most expensive deo one can have, which I actually do have a stick of their deo in addition to all the cologne :giggle:

I love this topic. As a person who lives in a very hot climate, where sweat is unavoidable, I have given up on antiperspirant and instead look for products that make the sweat that is definitely going to happen not smell so bad. 😂 I have onion pits when left to themselves.

As a person who lives in a very hot climate, where sweat is unavoidable, I have given up on antiperspirant and instead look for products that make the sweat that is definitely going to happen not smell so bad. 😂 I have onion pits when left to themselves.

Same! Plus, I'm an anxiety sweater, so whenever my nerves get worked up I get nasty sweaty and no amount of antiperspirant can stop it, haha. Have you found any products that help with the smell? Next time I go to Lush I want to see if they have any deodorant, since I know they have body sprays now. Organic deodorants have never done shit for me in the past, but Lush is so awesome that I'd definitely be willing to give their stuff a try.

Same! Plus, I'm an anxiety sweater, so whenever my nerves get worked up I get nasty sweaty and no amount of antiperspirant can stop it, haha. Have you found any products that help with the smell? Next time I go to Lush I want to see if they have any deodorant, since I know they have body sprays now. Organic deodorants have never done shit for me in the past, but Lush is so awesome that I'd definitely be willing to give their stuff a try.

Maybe not the same thing. But I have one of those antiperspirant stones that helps cut the sweat and smell. I don't use it daily, only for travel since it never goes bad.

I'm an anxiety sweater, so whenever my nerves get worked up I get nasty sweaty and no amount of antiperspirant can stop it
Same for me, and I SWEAR on the stuff I'm on now helping that a ton.

Same for me, and I SWEAR on the stuff I'm on now helping that a ton.

I'll have to try it out! I normally try to stay away from the deodorants with aluminum in them, but the ones without it don't really work and I'm sure it will be okay to use it when I go out so I don't get grody.

Reactions: AmberCutie
i live in a hot climate and im prescribed medicine that makes me sweat uncontrollably. i have to change my clothes twice a day sometimes. there is also a lot of garlic in my diet because yum, garlic. my stank is like a weird oniony garlicky salty smell.

i use native deodorant because it was the nonaluminum deodorant on sale. any products with metal in it causes me to break out in a rash. victoria's secret lovespell helps cover up my body odor than most deodorants. been using it since i was a teenager. help cover up the smell of cigarettes then. that stuff is strong.

there is also a lot of garlic in my diet because yum, garlic. my stank is like a weird oniony garlicky salty smell.

Reminds me of the complaints I got from my ex. I love garlic on certain foods and I'd put a couple ladels of it when I'd hit up some of the Asian grill places.

Lately I just smells of beans and tobbasco sauce. 😜

Yeah so I use Crystal liquid deodorant, I like the spray particularly because it coats all my pit hairs easily. 🙂 They have a lot of light scents that aren't overwhelming, I think they make unscented too. It is enough to keep me fresh for a full day, using this product after a shower or directly before going out or whenever, I am not against a baby wipe pit swipe in lieu of a shower. I'm not a scientist, but it seems like the main property in the products I like is salt. Salt as an antibacterial and drying agent makes sense I guess.

I do use a lot of other scented products though, shampoo and conditioner and whatever else I put in my hair, lotions, perfume or body spray.

ETA: @AudriTwo I want to try Native, I have heard such good things on youtube haha.

So I'm the vegan hippy that voted "musky" and "earthy". Honestly, I shower every other day and use Tom's Natural Deodorant and I put it on after my morning shower and I'm good until my next. That stuff works so well! If I sweat or forget it then I'd say I'm musky or earthy lol...I credit that to the way I eat though.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I do use a lot of other scented products though, shampoo and conditioner and whatever else I put in my hair, lotions, perfume or body spray.

Another change I've done is went back to shaving my head. Used to do it years ago, but stopped to let the hair grow back (though, less of it and more gray).

Small comfort I guess is that don't have to use as many products and invest in a good razor and shaving soap. Though, like the Cologne, I have too much shaving soap. Ran across a good sale and having some rewards points to use up... Well, you know how it goes.

I guess if I run out of body wash I can use shave soap in an emergency ;)

It usually takes a long time for me to take on a smell.. Even when I sweat strangely. Im almost amused by it in a weird way when my armpits do stink. It smells almost like chlorine in a way.. Its kinda odd. Haha the end.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
After getting an armpit rash a while ago, a doctor told me to stop using anti-perspirant deodorant. So then I started using that Tom's unscented deodorant, which was a waste of money. I could still smell the armpit funk. Then I started using Old Spice deodorant (I remembered that my granddad had always used that stuff, and it smells good!), and always got the kind that DIDN'T say "anti-perspirant." It would just say "deodorant." The one I've been using lately is Old Spice Swagger, and then I sprinkle on Shower to Shower powder over top of it.

I would say I'm on the musky side with armpit smell. I used the cake/powder like stuff early on. But as I got older and got more armpit hair I hated how it clumped up. So I switched to the gel types. Primarily Gillette brand. It says 48 hours, and lasts every bit of 24+.

It's aluminum based and I was today years old when I found out some of the concerns about aluminum based antiperspirant.

I am addicted to BOCAGE deodorant by lancome, I dont sweat never doesnt matter the situation , an influencer in my country post about it on instagram, then was out of stock :) glad that i bought it too now cant use nothing else . is the best for me .

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
concerns about aluminum based antiperspirant
I used to experience so much sensitivity/tenderness in my pits back when I used antiperspirant products with aluminum. Now it's not a problem for me. It was only after I switched that I learned about the bigger potential concerns that people had with it. All I know is that my pits feel happier this way haha.

Reactions: MDouble00
Status
Not open for further replies.