AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Placement

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaDevin

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2021
Midwest, USA
Twitter Username
@Sultryeyesava
Streamate Username
Sultryeyesava
And yet another question…

How do you find out what page you are on?

I look like I am at the top when I am online and use my phone to “find” me. I think that is only because I have searched for me before using my phone.

I want to see what my “true” placement is.

Thank you!

it's all good. took me a while to figure out my secret placement when i started. could not find myself.

the best way to get an idea of your placement is to visit streamate.com with an incognito browser and not select any rooms. if you're using geoblocks that will block your ip from viewing, turn them off briefly or VPN. you can also know a little more about the "true" placement by creating a member account to surf the placement. don't select any rooms as well. when you have geoblocks selected, your room isn't visible unless logged in with a member account.

streamate has created an algorithm where placements are tailored to a user's favorites (themselves favorited or frequently visit), similar models, and location. the "true" placement is intertwined in there.

i wish they would tell us our actual placement, but at the sametime, im glad they dont. keeps models from being toxic to one other i think.

Upvote 0
it's all good. took me a while to figure out my secret placement when i started. could not find myself.

the best way to get an idea of your placement is to visit streamate.com with an incognito browser and not select any rooms. if you're using geoblocks that will block your ip from viewing, turn them off briefly or VPN. you can also know a little more about the "true" placement by creating a member account to surf the placement. don't select any rooms as well. when you have geoblocks selected, your room isn't visible unless logged in with a member account.

streamate has created an algorithm where placements are tailored to a user's favorites (themselves favorited or frequently visit), similar models, and location. the "true" placement is intertwined in there.

i wish they would tell us our actual placement, but at the sametime, im glad they dont. keeps models from being toxic to one other i think.
Thank you! I will give that a try tomorrow when I online.

Upvote 0
Also keep in mind it's not very static. You can also jump around wildly some nights. Depending on the business of the site etc, which varies a lot from hour to hour.

Reactions: SerenaDevin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.