AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Planned Parenthood Former Exec Speaks Out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this feeling "The Liberty Hound" isn't exactly the most unbiased source of information. Please do your fact checking before you spread propaganda.

Why would they have abortion quotas? Just to rustle Christian jimmies? Do they eat the fetuses? What material benefit could that possibly have?

And no, I did not watch the video. I don't want to give them ad revenue.

Take a second to think. What do you think the purpose of this video is? Is it to legitimately educate, or is it to fear monger and push the narrative that PP, a service which provides millions of women with healthcare ranging from gynecological checkups to birth control, is some evil entity?

I am saying this as a third party voter. Conservative, liberal, I don't really care what people are as long as they think critically and make informed opinions. Everything and everyone has an agenda. Consider it before accepting information.

I am not sure if the OP is trolling but I see this stuff on Facebook constantly and wanted to weigh in about critical thinking.

Last edited:
Creative and insightful! I like it.

No, I take issue with people spreading propaganda without fact checking. I took the time to reply in hopes people who might swallow it blindly and freak out would take a second to think it though.

Sorry Boce. Did I embarrass you or was I just right about you trolling?

Creative and insightful! I like it.

No, I take issue with people spreading propaganda without fact checking. I took the time to reply in hopes people who might swallow it blindly and freak out would take a second to think it though.

Sorry Boce. Did I embarrass you or was I just right about you trolling?

I take issue with people that pretend to know WTF they are talking about and accuse me of spreading propaganda.

Do you have a relevant point to make?

How dare abortion clinics be exposed while trying to pass themselves off as prenatal care facilities.

PP provides many services, including abortion. It's well known they are abortion service providers. But, they also do counseling, contraceptives, STD screening, etc.

I watched the video, and took it with a grain of salt. I'm sure some of it is true, especially with the number of clinics they have nationwide. But, I don't take it as it happens in every one of them nor is it a company mandate in some cases. Could be wrong.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I take issue with people that pretend to know WTF they are talking about and accuse me of spreading propaganda.

Do you have a relevant point to make?

And I take issue with people that spread anti choice garbage.

Planned parenthood LITERALLY SAVES LIVES with the screening they do and this fake ass bullshit just spreads lies about them that will further damage their reputation which will in turn give them less funding to SAVE LIVES.

Luckily as a Canadian when my abnormal paps came back everything I needed was covered. I didn't have to worry that I was going to die of cervical cancer because I couldn't afford further diagnostic tests or treatment.

In the US that might not have been my case. Especially if I had lived in an area where funding was so heavily cut because of fear mongers and their propaganda just like this.

There has literally been legal investigation about most of the garbage claims in this bullshit video.

As well, seriously? "They give young girls birth control because we know it will fail and we can sell them an abortion."

You honest to god heard those words and it didn't sound like garbage to you? Everything that came out of that woman's mouth sounded like bullshit fueled by anti choice propoganda. It doesn't even sound like shit that's feasable. "Lol we call that the nursery. " Oh yes, I bet this is going on all over the place and no one has ever thought to produce proof of it. Ok. Sure. Yup, go ahead and believe it because fox news told you it's true.

*eye roll*

How dare abortion clinics be exposed while trying to pass themselves off as prenatal care facilities.

Only no ones tried to pass them off as prenatal care facilities. Ever. They don't do prenatal care. That's what OBGYNs are for. PP is simply for being able to actually plan when you want to be a parent, if ever, and keeping your bits healthy. Maybe if you knew what they were for in the first place you wouldn't be so confused about things. May I also inform you that only roughly 3% of all services provided are abortions. So hardly are they an abortion clinic. Most of their clinics don't even offer them. It's almost as if *gasp* they do more good than harm. Now let's see who's gonna bring up Margaret as if that's some valid reason against them.

Tucker Carlson has such a punchable face. Just happy he isn't disgracing the bow tie in this interview. Video didn't really change my mind on anything abortion related, still a huge fan, but it did make me chuckle with the way the lady painted the employees as desensitized and macabre weirdos. Sounded like it would make for a pretty decent low budget cheesy horror movie.

This isn't a loaded thread. Not at all. I'm just gonna say that when I was laid off and couldn't afford anything, much less my meds for my stage 4 endo, it was PP that made sure that my endo didn't take over my abdominal cavity and cause even more permanent damage than what's already present. Planned parenthood does more than just abortion. It always has.

Why would they have abortion quotas? Just to rustle Christian jimmies? Do they eat the fetuses? What material benefit could that possibly have?
I'd really like to hear an answer to this. What would be the point of fuelling so much time and money not only into the procedures but into covering up how abortion-hungry they are?

Um... not watching the video yet wanting to be an attention whore is obvious.
That poo rating should be read as "stop being a fucking dickwad, Boce. We've talked about not ACFing after drinking too much."

*posts video with no actual evidence and expects everyone to believe it*...

*freaks when no one believes it*

*posts video with no actual evidence and expects everyone to believe it*...

*freaks when no one believes it*
I love how "evidence" on one article about this shows a picture of a printed out sheet of paper that's supposedly a certificate of achievement for exceeding the amount of abortions in that clinic. I can print out anything on anyone's letterhead and take a photo of it and post it as evidence of anything I want, too. In that same submission (on fucking FACEBOOK, mind you), the person also states:

the abortion chain does not have quotas for prenatal care or adoptions, but it certainly has sales goals for abortions, their chief money-maker.
1. PP is not about prenatal care or adoptions, so duh?
2. If abortion is their highest cost function, it is not shocking that it would make them the most money

3. If PP wasn't constantly fighting for funding maybe they wouldn't have to count so much on abortion to keep their goddamn clinics running, ahem...

There are, it seems, about 3 women who were previously employed by PP that mention abortion quotas in interviews. At least one of the women, however, has a current ongoing lawsuit with PP. And the other woman is a self-claimed anti-abortionist. It is not off-base to say that the possibility that these are disgruntled ex-employees and/or anti-abortion advocates who are trying to cause bad publicity. There could be some truth to the claim, but the details could be vastly exaggerated for effect from people who disagree with their practices or have outlying agendas.

Don't be dumb dumb.

I love how "evidence" on one article about this shows a picture of a printed out sheet of paper that's supposedly a certificate of achievement for exceeding the amount of abortions in that clinic. I can print out anything on anyone's letterhead and take a photo of it and post it as evidence of anything I want, too. In that same submission (on fucking FACEBOOK, mind you), the person also states:

1. PP is not about prenatal care or adoptions, so duh?
2. If abortion is their highest cost function, it is not shocking that it would make them the most money

3. If PP wasn't constantly fighting for funding maybe they wouldn't have to count so much on abortion to keep their goddamn clinics running, ahem...

There are, it seems, about 3 women who were previously employed by PP that mention abortion quotas in interviews. At least one of the women, however, has a current ongoing lawsuit with PP. And the other woman is a self-claimed anti-abortionist. It is not off-base to say that the possibility that these are disgruntled ex-employees and/or anti-abortion advocates who are trying to cause bad publicity. There could be some truth to the claim, but the details could be vastly exaggerated for effect from people who disagree with their practices or have outlying agendas.

Don't be dumb dumb.

It's always important to look into possible motives when people make these claims. It's also important to know that anti PP people will stop at nothing, including getting jobs there and then making up claims later on just to try to tear them down. It wouldn't be the first time assholes attempted to infiltrate places before. They know it makes them slightly more credible in their claims later on. Thing is even Peta, who I hate, takes video... notice how there isn't any from these people? Uh hu.

Sorry about any snark in this thread. It's just that I can't fucking stand people being against this organization.

Abortion actually accounts for a very small percentage of services that planned parenthood provides. Providing contraception and STD testing account for the vast majority of Planned Parenthood visits. In my home state of Wisconsin, we have 21 Planned Parenthood clinics, but only 2 of them even provide abortions at all.

I really don't understand the anti-abortion crowd.
If you don't want abortions to happen, the first step is to make them less necessary.
Look at what the countries with low abortion and low teenage pregnancy rates have in common: proper sex education.
Sex education is not making people have sex, if people needed education to have sex the human race would have died out long ago.
Sex education is about telling kids how to have safe sex, without diseases or unwanted pregnancies.

It's a disgrace that an organziation like PP is even necessary in a civilized country.

http://www.chron.com/news/health/article/Teen-birth-rates-spiked-in-Texas-after-Planned-11283376.php

Teenage birth rates have increased in Texas since 2011 following efforts to strip away family planning funding by the state government, according to a new study by a Texas A&M alumnus.
The study by Analisa Packham, who received her doctorate in economics from A&M in 2016 and now works at Miami University, claims the reduction of family planning services in Texas has resulted in the closure of 80 clinics and an increase in teen birth rates by 3.4 percent.
Roughly 2,200 teens would not have given birth absent the reduction in Texas family planning funding, Packham wrote.

In 2011, Texas' family planning budget shrunk by 67 percent, from $111 million per biennium to $37.9 million for the following two years, Packham wrote. Planned Parenthood faced the brunt of these cuts.

The explanation for this increase in abortions is partially attributed to former Gov. Rick Perry and his public aversion to Planned Parenthood in 2012, according to the study. Packham's study challenges Perry's claims the defunding would decrease abortions in Texas.
"I find little evidence that reducing family planning funding achieved this goal," Packham wrote. "The estimates suggest that nearly 2,200 teens would have not given birth absent the reduction in Texas family planning funding."
By the end of 2012, 25 percent of Texas family planning clinics shut down, 18 percent reduced service hours, and nearly 50 percent fired staff, according to the study.

The cuts passed by Texas policymakers totaled $73 million, which was $50 million more than New Jersey, Montana, New Hampshire, and Maine combined. The comparison to these specific states was made because of the similar limits placed on family planning by their lawmakers.
Despite the antipathy Texas politicians have against funding Planned Parenthood, the alternative is actually cost effective in the long run, Packham told Chron.com via email.
"Reducing funding for family planning services can have the unintended consequences of increasing abortion and reducing the number of women seeking preventative health care," Packham said. "Moreover, the funding for family planning services is cost effective. Cutting such programs is cutting an investment in women and children, which can lead to lower economic productivity, lower tax revenue and higher public expenditures down the line."

On June 28, Gov. Greg Abbott sent a new waiver to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services asking for federal funding approval for the Healthy Texas Women (HTW) program. The program, which helps provide women family planning services, excludes "elective abortions or the promotion of elective abortions."

Relevant and found by way of it being at the top of Reddit.

I thought it was great that I went from ranting in this thread to seeing that as the top post on Reddit. Also linked in that thread was a relevant post:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/news/teenbirthrate
DENVER—Colorado’s teen birth rate has been cut nearly in half during the first five years of the Colorado Family Planning Initiative.

According to new data from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, both the birth rate and abortion rate for women ages 15-19 fell 48 percent from 2009 through 2014. Previous 2009-2013 data showed a 40 percent drop in teen births and a 35 percent decline in teen abortions.

I thought it was great that I went from ranting in this thread to seeing that as the top post on Reddit. Also linked in that thread was a relevant post:

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/news/teenbirthrate

This thread came immediately to mind when I saw these in my daily internetting.

This is uncharacteristically reticent of you

On occasion there is a subject that seems so ridiculous making more than a face at it seems pointless. Plus, I am not American and while we do have those who are anti-abortion in the UK, it is a much more popular opinion that choice is positive. I haven't ever seen abortion being seriously discussed as something that should not be allowed here. Plus we have the NHS so while there are abortion clinics, women don't have to pay for their healthcare. So with that, I am not really in a position to comment more than that I think there are bigots all over the world who just love to get riled up by the media and focus on one topic. What makes me sad is that these people usually attack things that don't really effect them, and they probably don't really care either. I have seen Boce talk about shooting people in other threads so I cannot believe he really cares all that much about fetuses. It's just something to dislike and get riled up about with the torches and pitchforks. It happens in this country too, fox hunting for example, I see people who go shooting, fishing, eat meat and bet on the races adamantly proclaim all fox hunters are evil. It's easy to stand there and pass judgement on others so long as you never have to pass judgement on yourself.

Abortion quotas? Are we just going full-blown conspiracy theory here and assuming that the people in Planned Parenthood are using the fetuses to try bringing about Satan? :stop:

How would Planned Parenthood go about getting those abortion quotas done? Do they sell them as desperately as a used car salesman? I'm curious about that as well.

I think anti-abortion people want to ignore that they don't help, while shaming women who get that help from other places. You don't want to provide sex education, you don't want to provide protection, you don't want to provide methods of birth control that aren't "keep your knees shut" (which is disgusting, but alas, maybe for another conversation), and when someone gets pregnant, you want to make that clump of cells a consequence for having sex. Which is just... truly disgusting.

Planned Parenthood is amazing in the services they provide to people- most of which is not abortions, but instead screenings, healthcare, education, and offering different methods of protection. Safe, and clean abortions? Also amazing. Trying to take away safe abortion won't stop them from happening- it will just mean more people will die and suffer trying to exercise the right to their body. (The movie Grandma is fantastic, and I'll take it more seriously than whatever flaming garbage that video contains.) :h:

Tucker Carlson has such a punchable face. Just happy he isn't disgracing the bow tie in this interview. Video didn't really change my mind on anything abortion related, still a huge fan, but it did make me chuckle with the way the lady painted the employees as desensitized and macabre weirdos. Sounded like it would make for a pretty decent low budget cheesy horror movie.
Or reality show. "Real nurses of planned parenthood"

As an emancipated minor, planned parenthood was my only doctor for just about everything. BLESS THEM WITH 10,000 COOKIES!

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer in pro-choice, but I'm also a believer that abortion should not be the "first and only choice" that is offered to women as a means of a solution. Planned Parenthood offers some great services to women who would otherwise not get those services without their existence, and anyone can get online and research their annual reports to get a look at some of their numbers. But from their own 2013-2014 annual report - it shows over 327,000 abortion procedures were performed, yet only 1880 adoption referrals were made.

Maybe their report could be laid out differently to possibly prevent such skewed numbers from affecting someone's perception of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.