AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Planning to attend AVN 2018

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AriRossi

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 13, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@ariellerossii
MFC Username
AriRossi
Please forgive me if this isn't the right forum to post this on. I did search the topic and haven't found the answers i'm looking for.

I've been interested in going to AVNs for some time now.Once upon a time I think I read that if you work for MFC they will provide you with tickets to attend but you have to let them know you're interested in attending. Where would I do that? Email support?

Also the bigger question, if you've never been to a convention what will you need to be prepared? Is there a dress code? I have seen that models cam from the conventions, are there rules for that? I guess i'm trying to research the in and outs of being a cam model at the convention. Any help is appreciated! :)

MFC will be providing tickets, as well as (if they do it like last year, which i was told they were planning to) discounted rooms in the Hardrock hotel - on the MFC 'floor' - with a separate lounge. Last year they also had a free make up artist, coffee/drinks .. etc. They also do models only parties or events every night with an open bar (which if they have the hardrock providing this again they made those drinks SO strong it was scary) and last year they gave us tickets to the actual avn award also. The first two events usually up in leo's suite are private and there's a giant hottub that you can get in (so bring a swimsuit or go naked) The models had a balcony area that was just for the MFC girls. Dress code is evening/clubwear for the awards.

Dress code for avns is bra/panties (no asshole/pussy showing) and if you wear pasties, you have to have some sort of cover up like a sheer dress or robe. They are strict on that. You can however come in whatever you like plenty of girls dress in silly things like onesies or inflatable costumes, or simple cute outfits. If you plan to come in heels i reccomend you bring a spare pair of flats.

For camming from the convention you can show people on your cam because everyone that enters is legally agreeing to be on camera. with MFC you just go to the booth, and pick a spot. They usually provide internet but it's never certain or stable sometimes so its a good idea to bring your own. You can't do cum shows etc, so you should plan to be creative. Lots of girls use the opportunity for networking with girls, shooting/camming with other girls, meeting their members, making new fans, etc. You should plan to bring prints or cards so that you can hand them out if you're planning to be at the booth. MFC will come around with an official photographer and the video guys and will often as you to be in the little videos they make. You may also get approached by them to be in the little interview videos they do. You can be at the booth and not camming, as well. They have decent security, and lots of staff working. THey also have a ton of MFC swag you can pick up at the booth or upstairs.

To get on the list you just email support and they'll add you.

Here's a link to watch some previous conventions so you can get an idea of what they are like https://vimeopro.com/myfreecams/mfc-tv

Thank you so much! I suppose my last question is if I live here would it still be beneficial to get a room? If i'm looking to socialize?

No, if you live in vegas i wouldn't bother getting a room.

BTW there's a fuckton of models that live in vegas. Like an insane amount.

Hello,
I would like to attend the AVN awards how can I get Tickets through MFC, I thank you for any assitance on this matter.

Thank You
Aulora

MFC will be providing tickets, as well as (if they do it like last year, which i was told they were planning to) discounted rooms in the Hardrock hotel - on the MFC 'floor' - with a separate lounge. Last year they also had a free make up artist, coffee/drinks .. etc. They also do models only parties or events every night with an open bar (which if they have the hardrock providing this again they made those drinks SO strong it was scary) and last year they gave us tickets to the actual avn award also. The first two events usually up in leo's suite are private and there's a giant hottub that you can get in (so bring a swimsuit or go naked) The models had a balcony area that was just for the MFC girls. Dress code is evening/clubwear for the awards.

Dress code for avns is bra/panties (no asshole/pussy showing) and if you wear pasties, you have to have some sort of cover up like a sheer dress or robe. They are strict on that. You can however come in whatever you like plenty of girls dress in silly things like onesies or inflatable costumes, or simple cute outfits. If you plan to come in heels i reccomend you bring a spare pair of flats.

For camming from the convention you can show people on your cam because everyone that enters is legally agreeing to be on camera. with MFC you just go to the booth, and pick a spot. They usually provide internet but it's never certain or stable sometimes so its a good idea to bring your own. You can't do cum shows etc, so you should plan to be creative. Lots of girls use the opportunity for networking with girls, shooting/camming with other girls, meeting their members, making new fans, etc. You should plan to bring prints or cards so that you can hand them out if you're planning to be at the booth. MFC will come around with an official photographer and the video guys and will often as you to be in the little videos they make. You may also get approached by them to be in the little interview videos they do. You can be at the booth and not camming, as well. They have decent security, and lots of staff working. THey also have a ton of MFC swag you can pick up at the booth or upstairs.

To get on the list you just email support and they'll add you.

Here's a link to watch some previous conventions so you can get an idea of what they are like https://vimeopro.com/myfreecams/mfc-tv
I wou

Status
Not open for further replies.