AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plasma messenger NOT working, help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hi guys!

Is your Plasma messenger working fine? I set it up a month ago and it worked okay ish in the beginning, just took forever to load messages from users, and now it won't load anything at all. I get a notification that I have a message, click on it and then it just says decrypting messages forever.

I left it open 2 hours last night and nothing loaded. I feel horrible because it was one of my regulars and he obviously spent money to talk to me, but I can't see his messages! Also, when I backed out of the conversation, it dissappeared so I couldn't click on it again to try and reload!

If I send a message to a user I can only see my message and, I can't delete any either.

I'm not sure what to do, deleted the app and reinstalled twice and no changes. Of course, the messages are now gone for good as they don't stay saved if you delete the app.

what is going on!? Help, please!

Help?

Hi guys!

Is your Plasma messenger working fine? I set it up a month ago and it worked okay ish in the beginning, just took forever to load messages from users, and now it won't load anything at all. I get a notification that I have a message, click on it and then it just says decrypting messages forever.

I left it open 2 hours last night and nothing loaded. I feel horrible because it was one of my regulars and he obviously spent money to talk to me, but I can't see his messages! Also, when I backed out of the conversation, it dissappeared so I couldn't click on it again to try and reload!

If I send a message to a user I can only see my message and, I can't delete any either.

I'm not sure what to do, deleted the app and reinstalled twice and no changes. Of course, the messages are now gone for good as they don't stay saved if you delete the app.

what is going on!? Help, please!

Help?

I'm sorry to hear you are having some troubles and I would be happy to assist you further with some testing on your account.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.