AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plasma panic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2021
Goodevening ladies and gents,

I can't find anywhere a place to put the Plasma Messenger link. A lot of guys ask me about that and thus I have already downloaded the app I can't work it out!

Thank you and have a lovely night,
M

Goodevening ladies and gents,

I can't find anywhere a place to put the Plasma Messenger link. A lot of guys ask me about that and thus I have already downloaded the app I can't work it out!

Thank you and have a lovely night,
M

Let's try to do it step by step together then :)

1. You've downloaded the app to your phone from AppStore or Google Play (right?)
2. On your computer, head to your broadcasting window on Stripchat and find the Messenger tab next to Extensions.
3. Click on "Connect Plasma."
4. Launch the Plasma app on your phone and scan the QR code that you will have on your computer screen to connect it to Stripchat.
5. Toggle "Enable paid chatting via Plasma" on and enter your message and photo/video rates.
6. Hit "Save," and you'll be good to go!

Once Messenger is enabled, users will see a "P" icon in your room indicating that it's ready to be used.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.