AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

platforms good for male models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
Good morning, lately it is estimated that one of the best pages for male models is CHATURBATE, I would like to know if guys here have other recommendations from other platforms that can help other guys, thanks

Camsites that accept male models:

Token Bassed:
Chaturbate
Stripchat
Cam4
Camsoda
Bongacams
Manyvids Live

Private Bassed:

Flirt4Free
Streamate
LiveJasmin
Imlive

I think thats all of them, there might be a few others though.
As for which I would recommend, it's hard to say, different sites market to different audiences so the best bet is to try them and see how you get on. Just be sure to check the % that they payout, some like Flirt4Free are extremely low.

is it something like only fans? Is it sale of content or live transmission?
Just For Fans is like onlyfans. You set a subscription to give access to a timeline, you can also sell pre-made content and live stream on there too.

They have a ton of features (so many that I ended up not really using my account there because I couldn't keep up with all the new stuff they were adding in 😂 ). They have a bunch of tutorial videos showing you how to use all the site features (or at least most of them) now.
I didn't include it in the cam site list since it's primarily a fanclub site, and im not 100% sure if people need to be subbed to get access to the live streams or to purchase your pre-made content.

Reactions: Sycleblf
Status
Not open for further replies.