AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Playing games on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Hi All,
new question for today :)
Are there any other options to get the fun going in your Stripchat room then Spin thee Wheel and Battleship? It would be nice to have more variety, but don't find any reference to more games.
Thank you for any feedback!

Hmm from the silence I take it as a no....
(just a user here)

I am unsure of all that is available from SC itself. But I think that it probably is only Battleships and the Roulette wheel. I think the lovense interface might have something (or maybe through the OBS system? Remember I am not a model so I do not really know :rofl:). But I know my model friend (and many others) used to have a dice rolling game, I think she once told me it was something she was paying for, hence why she and the others stopped it I guess.

In truth, the most fun games in my friend's room are "manual" games that she designs and makes up herself, whether it be "pick a card", full blown bingo game with pre-bought cards and a whole day's show dedicated to the "call", or the ridiculously simple "which hand am I holding a ball in". (Prizes can be either made up specifically for the game or maaybe "pick from the menu up to a certain value")

If you are feeling creative, that (making your own games) might be a way to go :)

Reactions: Bikerbarbiehu
(just a user here)

I am unsure of all that is available from SC itself. But I think that it probably is only Battleships and the Roulette wheel. I think the lovense interface might have something (or maybe through the OBS system? Remember I am not a model so I do not really know :rofl:). But I know my model friend (and many others) used to have a dice rolling game, I think she once told me it was something she was paying for, hence why she and the others stopped it I guess.

In truth, the most fun games in my friend's room are "manual" games that she designs and makes up herself, whether it be "pick a card", full blown bingo game with pre-bought cards and a whole day's show dedicated to the "call", or the ridiculously simple "which hand am I holding a ball in". (Prizes can be either made up specifically for the game or maaybe "pick from the menu up to a certain value")

If you are feeling creative, that (making your own games) might be a way to go :)
@ozzie, you are a superstar for taking the time to respond to this! Thank you and thanks for the ideas, truly appreciate it! 🥰

• Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.