AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please confirm: Is the menu supposed to be included?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

This is been a popular question for us and was hoping if we could get clarification from Stripchat officially if possible.

So if I go into a model's channel I can click on the private button which shows the Private and Exclusive (Assuming both are turned on) and it has the menu items for each one. Now let me start by saying that I am certain that some things are non-specific in nature and should be discussed. However for something that is pretty straightforward like "Topless" or "Fingering" for example. If the model has that on their menu is it intended that it be included in the price? I realize that models are allowed to require tips even in private/exclusive shows, but as far as the menu, how would that go? The following has happened many many times in my circle:

Start the show, request Topless (From menu, typed out, or both) to see them say "500tks bb".

Again, I realize that charging extra for specific things is allowed, but as for the menu, could you please clarify your position on if something is on the menu that it should be included free of extra charge (Excluding of course things that obviously would require explanation)?

Thank you :)

I guess the first question I would ask, to get a feel for this is, what is the rate per minute the models in these scenarios are charging for private shows? If it is at the "low end" of the scale (8-16tks per minute) then I would say tipping for almost anything is expected and fair enough as that per minute rate is VERY low.

Upvote 0
@Lexi_Summers
You are absolutely spot on!!
Perfect explanation and screenshots of where we note this information.

Only if the request is for something NOT listed on the menus can the model ask for more tokens or say, 'no I don't do that'

Users:
If models are asking for additional tokens during private shows for things already listed on their menus, this is not OK therefore, please contact our Support team for further assistance.

Upvote 0
What if the model includes a price on the activity? Actually written on the menu. For example, "naked for +300tk"?

Upvote 0
What if the model includes a price on the activity? Actually written on the menu. For example, "naked for +300tk"?
Nope. If its in the menu, it's included in the show without members having to pay extra.
Model is more than welcome to advertise naked in private for 300tk extra in her pvts without putting it on her menu. Once it's on the menu, a model shouldn't charge for anything off of it

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
It doesn't matter what the rate is :

View attachment 95941

If someone was to ask for something not listed, for example toy cotrol in private, then the model can ask for an extra tip.
@Lexi_Summers (or @Charlie_SC ) Where is that screen shot from?

I was curious after your answer to the OP, as I did not recall ever seeing the part about all being included in the price, so I have checked a few random rooms recently and all I can see is the following when I click on the "Start Private" button :-

1680936228313.png

Reactions: Andie and ElGato
Upvote 0
@Lexi_Summers (or @Charlie_SC ) Where is that screen shot from?

I was curious after your answer to the OP, as I did not recall ever seeing the part about all being included in the price, so I have checked a few random rooms recently and all I can see is the following when I click on the "Start Private" button :-

View attachment 95967
On my details menu on broadcast center for models 😊

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
:) ahh ok that explains it.

And explains why we as users would not (before this thread) know that private show menu items are to be included in the price of the private show .

Thanks! for clarifying (again) ;)

I think that can be assumed from the sentence "you can enjoy :*insert activities*" but I can also see why members wouldn't just assume that especially if the model, like Nienna said, had *+300tk naked* on that private show "enjoy..." section or demanded extra tokens in the pvt /before the pvt for menu things. It is a bit confusing there.

I feel like we as models are trusted by the site to read the rules, read everything in our broadcast center and actually do as it says but unfortunately there will always be bad apples so to say, that will cheat, scam and mess around with members.

Maybe that info should be made visible to members too, @Charlie_SC ?

Upvote 0
I think that can be assumed from the sentence "you can enjoy :*insert activities*" but I can also see why members wouldn't just assume that especially if the model, like Nienna said, had *+300tk naked* on that private show "enjoy..." section or demanded extra tokens in the pvt /before the pvt for menu things. It is a bit confusing there.

True, it does allow for "interpretation"

That is a good idea. There seems to be be enough room in the dialogue box I posted a screen shot of to add "These items are included in the price" or similar.

Upvote 0
I feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. I don't want to get her, or her studio in trouble. I have no issue with the extra surcharge for naked in pvt, and she has many regulars with the same mindset. Keep in mind, she always has a private conversation with members before she goes pvt with them, except in the case of LiveJasmin, where she doesn't have a choice. She then does a sexy non-nude pvt show and keeps the camera on the other sites she is streaming on. If the Jasmin customer wants more, she asks for extra tokens and turns off the other sites. (Not including the spy feature, of course)

There could be potential problems with some customers if there was an "included in the price" sentence on her private menu.

Upvote 0
I feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. I don't want to get her, or her studio in trouble. I have no issue with the extra surcharge for naked in pvt, and she has many regulars with the same mindset. Keep in mind, she always has a private conversation with members before she goes pvt with them, except in the case of LiveJasmin, where she doesn't have a choice. She then does a sexy non-nude pvt show and keeps the camera on the other sites she is streaming on. If the Jasmin customer wants more, she asks for extra tokens and turns off the other sites. (Not including the spy feature, of course)

There could be potential problems with some customers if there was an "included in the price" sentence on her private menu.
I wouldn't worry.

To get around it, she could take that out of the Private show menu and put it in the normal menu :- " naked in pvt show +300tk"

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
I wouldn't worry.

To get around it, she could take that out of the Private show menu and put it in the normal menu :- " naked in pvt show +300tk"

She can put a rotating announcement saying she wants a pre-tip for being naked or that she needs to be tipped 300 tokens once in pvt to get naked.

Definitely needs to take off the +300 tk naked in the private/excl activities

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Dude...... yes. Yes you should. Let's just hope no one reading this will go look for your fav model because you just dunked her in a load of shit :

- She then does a sexy non-nude pvt show and keeps the camera on the other sites she is streaming on BREAKING RULES ON ALL SITES

- If the Jasmin customer wants more, she asks for extra tokens and turns off the other sites BREAKING RULES ON LIVEJASMIN

- Asking for extra money for activities described will happen in pvt/excl BREAKING RULES ON STRIPCHAT and probably elsewhere too, I can't be bothered looking it up rn

Not really. She should say she needs an extra tip but not have "naked"in the pvt/excl activities list. There's annauncments /notices she can use to let customers know.

Upvote 0
I feel like we as models are trusted by the site to read the rules, read everything in our broadcast center and actually do as it says but unfortunately there will always be bad apples so to say, that will cheat, scam and mess around with members.

The items the model has listed in the model Private Show settings are the items which will appear to the user when they request a private show.

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 10.43.22 AM.png
I am using the examples that @Lexi_Summers and @Ozzie_ provided which is why the items don't match in the screenshots as they are from different models.

But I do understand Lexi's comment on how it's clearer on the models' side than it is on the users' side as we clearly state it here:
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 11.23.11 AM.png

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas.
I appreciate your feedback as always and will discuss it with the relevant team 🤗

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.