AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please give model 2nd chance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2020
@punker barbie Good morning!. Thank you for making yourself available here to assist us models!

I have a studio account on chaturbate that is also used for broadcasting sometimes, username jjjhs08, and I became in touch with a model in late July 2020 interested in working with me. We talked about our webcam ideas and are on the same page.

She had issues in January with a ban on her personal CB account, because she trusted a third party with her account access to help her get token verified and he violated the chaturbate terms and conditions, very unfortunate for her. He foolishly photoshopped her recently expired passports expiration date to make it appear not expired, without her permission. The silliest part of it all was she had a secondary nonexpired ID card she could have just submitted (if submitted now you would see the ID issue date was before this ban occurred), or requested an extension of the passport. Honestly anything but photoshop her document without her permission. This action was completely unwarranted and reckless. I feel really bad for her that this third party took such poor judgement with her account, putting at risk her camming career.

I was hoping you would give her a 2nd chance, this time under my studio account, as I have several years experience and have brushed up with her of all the Chaturbate terms and conditions before we work together. She informed personally on this forum about a month ago, to no avail, so I was hoping to make a thread and see if you could consider her one more time. I sent an email to CB support on September 18th detailing the entire timeline of the situation, from the email registered to username jjjhs08. I was hoping the email could be taken a look at by supervisory review. Thank you very much for your consideration! You probably dont remember, but you kindly helped me get started a couple years ago when I was a newbie :) Thanks again!

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
@punker barbie Good morning!. Thank you for making yourself available here to assist us models!

I have a studio account on chaturbate that is also used for broadcasting sometimes, username jjjhs08, and I became in touch with a model in late July 2020 interested in working with me. We talked about our webcam ideas and are on the same page.

She had issues in January with a ban on her personal CB account, because she trusted a third party with her account access to help her get token verified and he violated the chaturbate terms and conditions, very unfortunate for her. He foolishly photoshopped her recently expired passports expiration date to make it appear not expired, without her permission. The silliest part of it all was she had a secondary nonexpired ID card she could have just submitted (if submitted now you would see the ID issue date was before this ban occurred), or requested an extension of the passport. Honestly anything but photoshop her document without her permission. This action was completely unwarranted and reckless. I feel really bad for her that this third party took such poor judgement with her account, putting at risk her camming career.

I was hoping you would give her a 2nd chance, this time under my studio account, as I have several years experience and have brushed up with her of all the Chaturbate terms and conditions before we work together. She informed personally on this forum about a month ago, to no avail, so I was hoping to make a thread and see if you could consider her one more time. I sent an email to CB support on September 18th detailing the entire timeline of the situation, from the email registered to username jjjhs08. I was hoping the email could be taken a look at by supervisory review. Thank you very much for your consideration! You probably dont remember, but you kindly helped me get started a couple years ago when I was a newbie :) Thanks again!

I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately if an account has been banned from the platform due to altering their identification then they are permanently banned as this broadcaster has already been informed. We highly suggest you refrain from attempting to assist this person in gaining access to another Chaturbate account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.