AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me,punker barbie,Thanks so much.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Hello I need help,
My new account: yuanlili, why is my room banned? This is my new account. Please check and delete the old account: a_meow, b_meow, thank you. I am not using the old account anymore. I registered a new account(yuanlili),and I can provide all authentication and video certification.
Can you help me transfer fans from my old account (a_meow, b_meow) to a new account (yuanlili)?
@punker barbie

Please help me,Thanks so much.

I cant seem to get anywhere with support. On 9/20/2020 we were under the impression the couple we were with broadcasting had already created their account and got verified. They created an account but never actually verified it, therefore resulting in us not submitting their documentation to the Age Verification section. This resulted in a ban after close to 3k in tips have been reached, probably making a lot of followers become not followers.

I disputed the ban and uploaded documents for the other two broadcasters and from here on, I'm on a constant loop of it saying I need to upload more ID pictures and when I do for ALL 4 of us, is says that its denied because that user is already Age Verified and it asks if to update contact support.

Why am I still banned if I have proven my credentials for the other broadcasters? Can you help me with this?

I will link pictures to the error on all 4 uploads saying it is "already verified"

Now the other user they are wanting verified already have made a account and already age verified, so my account shouldnt be in question. They're account: winterdawn_onlyfans

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200920-211804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200920-211804_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
Hello I need help,
My new account: yuanlili, why is my room banned? This is my new account. Please check and delete the old account: a_meow, b_meow, thank you. I am not using the old account anymore. I registered a new account(yuanlili),and I can provide all authentication and video certification.
Can you help me transfer fans from my old account (a_meow, b_meow) to a new account (yuanlili)?
@punker barbie

Please help me,Thanks so much.
yuanlili account is not banned.

You can delete your accounts by going to https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/ while logged into the account you want to delete, though I don't really recommend you delete an account unless you're sure you'll never use it again.

Chaturbate doesn't transfer followers anymore. You will be starting from scratch.

Upvote 0
What did they say when they responded to your email? Usually that type of situation is a pretty easy fix.
They wont reply to me. I'm being ghosted. I have one actual email from a person saying they gave me access to the age verification page becuase at first I could not access the page, they gave me access and from there have rejected all my attempts to verify saying that they are already age verified....so if they are why am I still banned??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200920-211804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200920-211804_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
They wont reply to me. I'm being ghosted. I have one actual email from a person saying they gave me access to the age verification page becuase at first I could not access the page, they gave me access and from there have rejected all my attempts to verify saying that they are already age verified....so if they are why am I still banned??
My account name is Assidyandmash if that helps

Upvote 0
oh ok yeah youll have to wait on support or @punker barbie to take a look, since the other couple already got age verified I would probably go ahead and add them as a guest account if you still have access to that age verification page while you wait.

Upvote 0
oh ok yeah youll have to wait on support or @punker barbie to take a look, since the other couple already got age verified I would probably go ahead and add them as a guest account if you still have access to that age verification page while you wait.
You have to be age verified to do that and they took that away from me. I've been waiting forever for support. Its messed up. It clearly states everyone is already age verified. So what could the hold up be? Does Punker come on nightly?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.