AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP ME 😔ACCOUNT CB BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Whitelittlebunny1
Hello , I still have a hope …@punker barbie please help me 🙏🙏🙏I really need your help 😢
support cb doesn’t answer, my model account Whitelittlebunny1 has been banned 31 May suddenly when I’ve add other ID , because ID on account was expired

I have been work already many years on my account Whitelittlebunny1 and all was good I know rules and absolutely didn’t violate nothing on that account …

It seems to me it was my mistake- I’ve add old ID from old account😭 I had other account many years ago and got ban
maybe it was my fault , already I don’t remember exactly why
After that I’ve created new account Whitelittlebunny1 and have been worked many years with no any problems
I can’t to loose my work now ,in hard live situation…Just because there were mistakes in the long past
I want to continue to work good on CB
Please 🙏
Hope for answer

Reactions: Brenda
I hope you get a reply. I don’t get why cb support NEVER answers some people —it’s completely unethical! Everyone at least deserves a response, even it it’s not the response you want to hear! If models and members alike left the site due to the b.s. support pulls MAYBE they’d start addressing the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!
The ban procedure, whatever the heck determines it (because I believe not all are treated equal or the same) is majorly flawed! That could be over come if support was ethical and decent, but they are not!
CB is a hot mess! They have been around a long time, have decent traffic, but support is a hot mess!

Upvote 0
omg i am sorry to hear this!!!!! i just updated my photo cause they emailed saying that i needed to and i needed to upload a new photo with my face and id in it. i wonder if that's it? sucks that they won't respond. do they have a twitter or something? sometimes when you blast them on twitter (and your fans do too) then it gets a company's attention.

Upvote 0
I suppose all CB support team members are all well paid to do their job. but it seems they do not have the ability to read and write. What they can do is just to copy and paste some unrelated canned responses. 😞

Reactions: Alisa777
Upvote 0
I hope you get a reply. I don’t get why cb support NEVER answers some people —it’s completely unethical! Everyone at least deserves a response, even it it’s not the response you want to hear! If models and members alike left the site due to the b.s. support pulls MAYBE they’d start addressing the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!
The ban procedure, whatever the heck determines it (because I believe not all are treated equal or the same) is majorly flawed! That could be over come if support was ethical and decent, but they are not!
CB is a hot mess! They have been around a long time, have decent traffic, but support is a hot mess!
Brenda , I’ve read your story too …this is really awfully, I’m so sorry 😣

Upvote 0
omg i am sorry to hear this!!!!! i just updated my photo cause they emailed saying that i needed to and i needed to upload a new photo with my face and id in it. i wonder if that's it? sucks that they won't respond. do they have a twitter or something? sometimes when you blast them on twitter (and your fans do too) then it gets a company's attention.
I’ve tried to find any other contacts -but nothing can find …don’t know ,I feel such bad all June and can do nothing …

Reactions: Brenda
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.