AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me, age verification My chatur account is active for a year and a half.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
need your help my chaturbate account currently has 11 thousand followers, the great chaturbate team whom I admire and respect a lot put it in verification my account @ michellereyes20 the first thing was that they did not accept my passport, after a year and a half of have my account active with so many followers.
send some emails explaining that I am Venezuelan and that due to critical situations in my country I cannot renew my passport so quickly and that they give me some time without deactivating my account to renew my document.
but today they placed my account as if I were a minor and which is a lie because I am 23 years older and with a manageable account for almost 2 years so I ask you please help me in consideration with that account I live from this and I have many followers thanks @punker barbie.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Status
Not open for further replies.