AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me to help you . . . .

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punker barbie

Chaturbate.com
Industry Representative
Sep 1, 2011
Orange County, Ca
www.chaturbate.com
Many thanks to @AmberCutie for the opportunity to offer support to CB broadcasters and fans on ACF. Please note that to help you with your CB account questions I will need your CB user name confirmed within your post. ACF forum is not a part of CB, so even if your ACF poster name may be the same as the one you use on CB, I don't have full ability to confirm that without your help! ;)

Many thanks to @AmberCutie for the opportunity to offer support to CB broadcasters and fans on ACF. Please note that to help you with your CB account questions I will need your CB user name confirmed within your post. ACF forum is not a part of CB, so even if your ACF poster name may be the same as the one you use on CB, I don't have full ability to confirm that without your help! ;)
I added that note to the top of this subforum as well to hopefully catch the eye of all new posters!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.