AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me with my account status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2020
Dear Shirley L. I am an active CB's model. During my streaming around 15 mins ago, I got my account banned for no reason. I haven't been in troubles as you can check my log before. Plus, I am very careful about CB TOS. May you please help me with it, as you should know that's what I do now. I appreciate your time reviewing this and also, for helping us. We value your business. My account is: sara_sanders.

Best regards,
Sara

Dear Shirley L. I am an active CB's model. During my streaming around 15 mins ago, I got my account banned for no reason. I haven't been in troubles as you can check my log before. Plus, I am very careful about CB TOS. May you please help me with it, as you should know that's what I do now. I appreciate your time reviewing this and also, for helping us. We value your business. My account is: sara_sanders.

Best regards,
Sara

Support states that they have just sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.