AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2019
Hello @punker barbie,

I created a profile on Chaturbate and tried to submit my documents but it was denied because of my region. Can you please help me to solve this problem?
Thank you for you help,

naughty_stepmom

Hello @punker barbie,

I created a profile on Chaturbate and tried to submit my documents but it was denied because of my region. Can you please help me to solve this problem?
Thank you for you help,

naughty_stepmom

Im sorry to hear your account was denied. Please write into support if you have not already and they can provide more information.

Upvote 0
The friends that broadcast from your country either made their accounts before the country being restricted , either were located in other region when they created their accounts. cb simply doesnt accept new accounts, old ones previous the restriction are ok.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.