AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help my friend.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
I need help my account was banned, Yesterday my account was banned for some reason, Hello, could you help me, I am very worried, since this account takes a lot of time and effort on my part! @punker barbie
Account LanaForrester
Thank you, I hope your prompt reply!

Upvote 0
For the meantime, tell her to disable greys from chatting or at the very least do something like using a bot that she can set it so greys must wait 20 or 30 (or more) minutes before talking. That way it may put him off.
Also, get her to use a bot to stop greys using foul language.

Upvote 0
i honest think cb should do more. you got people with mental disorders like me who are more emotional some people like me cant have a normal job due to them and so on. again @punker barbie not trying to be rude or anything i will tell the model when i see her again. i was just getting so angry so i took the model pvt show and he was still there when it was over. so annoying.

Upvote 0
i honest think cb should do more. you got people with mental disorders like me who are more emotional some people like me cant have a normal job due to them and so on. again @punker barbie not trying to be rude or anything i will tell the model when i see her again. i was just getting so angry so i took the model pvt show and he was still there when it was over. so annoying.
Support is happy to provide further assistance with this. If this is an ongoing issue, please contact them at support@chaturbate.com with any additional details you can provide, or have your friend contact Support.

Reactions: AmazingAlexaNY
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.