AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE help , Paxum account got locked down AGAIN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
please help me if there's any suggestions or advice to recover my Paxum account , This happens to me 6 months ago , that my password has expired and they want me to change password again but the PASSWORD that i put was invalid , it took me about 4 trials to change it and have a recovery , they keep blocking my account every 10 mins ,it was so frustrating for me thinking i am not able to retrieve it but i got it back after a few hrs , NOW AFTER 6 MONTHS,my password has expired again , the new password that i had was invalid and they sent me the recovery password BUT IT IS ALSO INVALID , i am stressed /worried that im not getting my money , i just need help why this happens all the time and i hope i can get this fixed ,PLEASE

OK I GOT IT FIX that was stressful but yes on my 3rd attempt , i got it recovered , i guess it happens sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.