AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help! Permanent ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2022
Greetings! My account was blocked after a provocation in a text chat by a viewer. He started to discuss his daughter, and I just kept the conversation going, I didn't know that text chat was also banned. Please help me! This is my main job and I can't lose it like that! I am totally agree with CB politics and I won't make these mistakes again, but i really need this job, i have to pay for my house and I am in panic. What shall I do for they unban me???
@punker barbie help me please!

I worked with CB for about five years, it became my main job. It became my life. I made friends there, I made plans to develop as a model, and all this collapsed in one moment due to a few careless words - the viewer began to talk about his daughter during private and I just kept up the conversation to win more tokens! Just two lines of text in a PM and my life is ruined.
I live in Russia and now it is very difficult to earn good money here. BW was my hope for a decent future, and now I just don't know how to live on. I wanted to earn money and leave this hell finally.
I heard that you can help remove the permanent ban, you are my last hope! I just ask you to show compassion and to do a really good thing for unknown person.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.