AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help . . . . Please 🙏🙏🙏, please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2022
My account was banned because I've made the stupid mistake to share a link for another platform. Is there any chance to get my account back? How and what can I do to correct that stupid mistake? Please help

to be frank with you, how is that a mistake? seems deliberate. the rules clearly state that we cant everytime before we stream. it's the first one.

1654203490567.png

recommend contacting someone from your region listed in this thread, if you already contacted regular support. apologize and beg for a second chance but don't admit it was a mistake. take ownership of your fuckup. streamate has strict exclusivity rules but sometimes they give models a second chance if its not too damning.

if not, recommend following the rules for other sites to a T. every site is different. it's not the end of the world if you get banned from one site and streamate is not the only moneymaking site. sorry this happened. good luck!

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
to be frank with you, how is that a mistake? seems deliberate. the rules clearly state that we cant everytime before we stream. it's the first one.

View attachment 92821

recommend contacting someone from your region listed in this thread, if you already contacted regular support. apologize and beg for a second chance but don't admit it was a mistake. take ownership of your fuckup. streamate has strict exclusivity rules but sometimes they give models a second chance if its not too damning.

if not, recommend following the rules for other sites to a T. every site is different. it's not the end of the world if you get banned from one site and streamate is not the only moneymaking site. sorry this happened. good luck!
Thanks for the quick reply

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@IvNik before going online, each chathost agrees that they have read the rules (and we have specifically mentioned that advertise other platforms is not allowed).

Anyway, please email me (chloe@stripchat.com) with your full account information (including registration email) and I'll help you figure out if we can do something in such case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.