AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2020
@punker barbie Hello, I was wondering if you could help me

I made a username mia_collins_x and it was banned today and I am not sure why

To give you some background, I am 21 years old, I will turn 22 in August of this year. I have not cammed yet, I only made the account and tried to age verify. I submitted a PTP which is a Peru government plastic ID for immigrants living in Peru. It has my pic, birthdate, expiration date, has my attached passport number I used to get the ID, fingerprint, etc. I heard other models used the same ID and were approved. I however was emailed repeatedly to send a passport if available. I do have a passport, but itexpired in January of 2020. I got a little confused with the same replies and asked for a manager to review the case, and uploaded the pics of my expired passport just in case, as a model friend of mine said her expired passport was extended 5 years per venezuelan national assembly.

However, the reply today to that final upload was that I "have been banned for suspected serious violations of terms of service" I really dont know what I could have done, as I have not even cammed. My documents are totally fine too, you can clearly see my face, and you can see the passport number is the same as indicated on the PTP where on the back it says passport number, so that verifies them even further.

I apologize if maybe I seemed a little impatient in the process of my emails, and maybe thats why I was banned? I just was anxious to start camming :) I am more than happy to wait, just was worried why the PTP was not accepted. Please help me if you can find it in your heart, I have worked so hard to escape Venezuelas awful situation, and practice english enough to write this message and to communicate with cam fans, and not being allowed on chaturbate would be devastating, and honestly I dont see what I have done wrong up to this point, as I have not even been on cam. Thank you so much

Love
Mia

@punker barbie Hello, I was wondering if you could help me

I made a username mia_collins_x and it was banned today and I am not sure why

To give you some background, I am 21 years old, I will turn 22 in August of this year. I have not cammed yet, I only made the account and tried to age verify. I submitted a PTP which is a Peru government plastic ID for immigrants living in Peru. It has my pic, birthdate, expiration date, has my attached passport number I used to get the ID, fingerprint, etc. I heard other models used the same ID and were approved. I however was emailed repeatedly to send a passport if available. I do have a passport, but itexpired in January of 2020. I got a little confused with the same replies and asked for a manager to review the case, and uploaded the pics of my expired passport just in case, as a model friend of mine said her expired passport was extended 5 years per venezuelan national assembly.

However, the reply today to that final upload was that I "have been banned for suspected serious violations of terms of service" I really dont know what I could have done, as I have not even cammed. My documents are totally fine too, you can clearly see my face, and you can see the passport number is the same as indicated on the PTP where on the back it says passport number, so that verifies them even further.

I apologize if maybe I seemed a little impatient in the process of my emails, and maybe thats why I was banned? I just was anxious to start camming :) I am more than happy to wait, just was worried why the PTP was not accepted. Please help me if you can find it in your heart, I have worked so hard to escape Venezuelas awful situation, and practice english enough to write this message and to communicate with cam fans, and not being allowed on chaturbate would be devastating, and honestly I dont see what I have done wrong up to this point, as I have not even been on cam. Thank you so much

Love
Mia

Support states that your current account has been banned for previous violations on the accounts made earlier that are tied to your ID.

Upvote 0
Support states that your current account has been banned for previous violations on the accounts made earlier that are tied to your ID.

@punker barbie Thank you for replying, My ex boyfriend made a couple account for us a while back, username barouky95, created December 2019. And it is not banned, so I am not sure why support is saying that. The account is age verified with both him and I on it still, I just login to check. I think support might have made an error. However, I just checked with him and he forgot he attempted to make a female model account for me with username touch_me_baby2, using the same exact passport of mine used on barouky95, and it was banned upon startup he says, as soon as he tried to upload my passport. Sorry for not mentioning it, as he did everything regarding uploading document photos back then, I have no idea what he did.

I am trying to make an account as a single girl now, doing this on my own uploading pics for the first time myself. I dont know what he did wrong when he made the accounts for me, but I was wondering if you could kindly see what the issue was with support and allow me to cam as a single female? My passport is expired now as of Jan 28, 2020, but I was hoping youd allow me to cam with a passport expiration date extension of 5 years.

Thank you!

Mia

Upvote 0
This is Daniel I recently had an couple account on chaturbate I had a problem on my end I couldn’t see any tips no read chats. No one could hear me. This went on for an hour I was waiting on somone to say something and tip. Little did I know that had been 27 tokens. I didn’t know till I refreshed my room. Then I was banned it was my first time. I bought lots of equipment and didn’t understand that I could just refresh the page and it would be fixed. Plz help @punker barbie
My account was called alexusdaniels

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.