AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help: Unable to cash out or send tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2021
Hello @punker barbie, do you know if your support staff will be able to respond to me soon? I sent them an e-mail because when I try to cash out or send tokens, it says that it is unable to cash out or send tokens and "please contact support". I did not receive a reply from support yet, and this situation has become worrisome as I cannot access the money that is in my CB account. I had to borrow some money from a friend, and I need to make sure to be paid by CB soon, if you can help thank you so much.

My CB account name is lolaslatary2

Hello @punker barbie, do you know if your support staff will be able to respond to me soon? I sent them an e-mail because when I try to cash out or send tokens, it says that it is unable to cash out or send tokens and "please contact support". I did not receive a reply from support yet, and this situation has become worrisome as I cannot access the money that is in my CB account. I had to borrow some money from a friend, and I need to make sure to be paid by CB soon, if you can help thank you so much.

My CB account name is lolaslatary2
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie and sorry to bother.
I'm experiencing the same issue - unable to send tip. I sent request to support but it looks like it's taking them a while to get back to me (from what I read on here, it can be longer than needed). I am kindly asking for your help, if possible 🙏

My username: call_me_kinky
Request number: 18105220

Thank you very much!
Wish you a lovely day!

Upvote 0
@Call_me_kinky Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
Hello @punker barbie and sorry to bother.
I'm experiencing the same issue - unable to send tip. I sent request to support but it looks like it's taking them a while to get back to me (from what I read on here, it can be longer than needed). I am kindly asking for your help, if possible 🙏

My username: call_me_kinky
Request number: 18105220

Thank you very much!
Wish you a lovely day!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.