AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP: WON'T GET AGE VERIFIED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2020
Hello. I created an account on Chaturbate yesterday. I have tried over 10 times and Support won't verify me. They say things that make no sense. They first claimed my photo was blurry, so I took new ones, then they DENIED them, now saying since I'm not from the USA I had to use my passport and not my ID, then after that they denied my photos again because they said they couldn't read my passport, which makes NO SENSE because all my information and picture was COMPLETELY 100% VISIBLE. I lso made sure to show my whole head, forehead included and to have my Passport COMPLETELY visible with all the info at the same time. THEY STILL DENIED IT. I took pictures again and they DENIED IT AGAIN. They now said it was because in the picture of my face I was bending my passport... but that is because my country makes SHINY passports and I needed to bend it back a little bit so that the shine wouldn't blind the camera and you could see the Info... At this point I just think Chaturbate is being racist. PLEASE HELP ME. I am 100% sure my photos show my whole head clearly and ALL my information clearly as well. I just think they're trying to reject me without a reason.

HELP. My username is violafigaro

Hello. I created an account on Chaturbate yesterday. I have tried over 10 times and Support won't verify me. They say things that make no sense. They first claimed my photo was blurry, so I took new ones, then they DENIED them, now saying since I'm not from the USA I had to use my passport and not my ID, then after that they denied my photos again because they said they couldn't read my passport, which makes NO SENSE because all my information and picture was COMPLETELY 100% VISIBLE. I lso made sure to show my whole head, forehead included and to have my Passport COMPLETELY visible with all the info at the same time. THEY STILL DENIED IT. I took pictures again and they DENIED IT AGAIN. They now said it was because in the picture of my face I was bending my passport... but that is because my country makes SHINY passports and I needed to bend it back a little bit so that the shine wouldn't blind the camera and you could see the Info... At this point I just think Chaturbate is being racist. PLEASE HELP ME. I am 100% sure my photos show my whole head clearly and ALL my information clearly as well. I just think they're trying to reject me without a reason.

HELP. My username is violafigaro

Support states that your account is verified and can now earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.