AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help (:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2022
hello :) i have contacted support@chaturbate.com to hopefully get some help, but i wanted to ask you guys if you know why, or if there is anything i can do fix this issue...
i was banned from chaturbate after switching to my cellular device from PC a few days ago (from the only chat room i frequent, where everyone including the host welcomes and delights in my company; upset this happened to me, etc. Also i was an official fanclub member.)
I created 2 new accounts with new emails, and i am able to enter the chatroom just fine, however it does not recognize my existence! When i enter the room there is no longer a notification or greeting informing anyone that i have entered; also when i try to type or speak in chat, it does not show up! (on my screen it shows the comment i post, but on my husband's screen and everyone else's, it shows nothing, as though i do not exist! I tried to log in on my PC instead (since this happened after being on my mobile device, but still, the same thing is happening.. The site does not inform or notify me that anything is wrong, in fact on my screen it is as though everything is fine. It's just that i don't exist to anyone else...)

If you guys could please help that would be wonderful!
Thanks again :)

Banned account username: pan_and_persephone
New account username with "non existence" issue: babalon_persephone

i was not given a ticket number or anything, just told i was banned for suspicion of violating their rules...

There was no ticket number given, I was just told I was banned for "violating the rules" ... No specification as to what rule was broken either

Please contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance

Today my husband tried to buy tokens (minimum amount, $6 worth)... and instantly after, his account was immediately banned... (He has had this account for over a month. This is the first time he decided to try and buy tokens since my account was banned...) They did not give him a ticket number... just a big screen saying he may have violated the rules. This is not fair, especially to the people of that chat room as we have made good friends with the host and mods. My husband is contacting support as well for his case, but im hoping someone can help, or that they at least respond.

I was not given a ticket number and do not know how to retrieve one :(

If you send CB Support an email, you would have received an automated reply, which will say they have received your email and they provide a ticket number in the email - usually the email subject/title.
Be sure to check your spam inbox as it may go there.

Reactions: persephone93
Status
Not open for further replies.