AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please pay me or respond to my ticket.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Canada
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@RealCanadianCam
Chaturbate Username
Realcanadiancowboy
Dear Chaturbate,

I have been working on your platform for a decade and I really appreciate what you have provided for us all, so thank you.
I chose to try and use the “Skrill” payment service, naturally my admin work is done during a lul in my broadcast.
The first time out I filled in the “beneficiary” portion of the payment information with a young persons name. I did this thinking that beneficiary was a term implying the name of the person who will take your assets in the event of your untimely demise.
You asked me to verify then to get paid. I could not and would not.
I switched back to BTC and after 4 days you did pay me as you have for years before.
This week I try to submit my info to try and use skrill.
That was a few days ago and you have sent payment confirmations but no money. You haven’t responded to my tickets.
I rely on this income and have come accustom to it.
Please don’t starve me off of your platform. I like it at Chaturbate but feel betrayed and upset.

thank you

RealCanadianCowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.