AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please remove this banner across my page to change my name. on payments!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
WHAT a huge mess. I did all my ACH right in the first place, but this huge banner, telling me to change my info is still there. I have to scroll up and down to see anything. I have writtn support over and over, and you know what they do?

Send the SAME form letter again to CHANGE MY BENIFICIARY NAME. THey don't even read the email .
This is not good! It has been up there forever, and has done nothing but cause trouble.

WHAT a huge mess. I did all my ACH right in the first place, but this huge banner, telling me to change my info is still there. I have to scroll up and down to see anything. I have writtn support over and over, and you know what they do?

Send the SAME form letter again to CHANGE MY BENIFICIARY NAME. THey don't even read the email .
This is not good! It has been up there forever, and has done nothing but cause trouble.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.
I have already replied to your direct email with some instructions on how to solve this.
Please also refer to the ticket reply from our Support team.
Should you have any problems, please reply to either of us so we can assist you further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.