AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP SHIRLEY THANK YOU RE: AGE PLAY TIP NOTES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charleigh_

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2018
Chaturbate Username
charleigh_
If someone tips us with age play tip notes but we don't engage or recognize the conversation in any way, are we held accountable? If so, should I ban the user and report him to CB for investigation?

I never ever want to go through this again. Thank you.

I went ahead and banned him and sent an email to support with a screen shot, but I would still love an official answer as to the proper protocol for this.

Upvote 0
If someone tips us with age play tip notes but we don't engage or recognize the conversation in any way, are we held accountable? If so, should I ban the user and report him to CB for investigation?

I never ever want to go through this again. Thank you.

This is a great question! If you think someone is seeking age play or underage content, no need to screen shot. Just let us know the username of the person seeking the prohibited content and we will immediately investigate. We would just ask that when you suspect someone is seeking such content that you please do not engage with the person.
Thanks for the great question!

Upvote 0
Thank you for the timely response! I sent the email to support@chaturbate but I did not get an automated reply saying it had been received.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.