AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please shirley review my evidence that i sent from my account appeal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
hello we have reviewed what happened but they have not checked my tests, I did not let me appeal the decision was my brother's fault, please check the evidence that huh sent ah my email 17944751

@punker barbie _aboycams [Chaturbate] 17944751 My account is forbidden and never observe the evidence Eh sent it was not my fault, it was my brother send that photo by mistake and now we send the photos of evidence do not respond Hello my account is _aboycams I have been waiting for a long time that they look at the evidence of the photos we have sent our passports our faces photos but they never look at our evidence I think that we as users also deserve the opportunity to appeal the decision with evidence but I have been sending the mail for days they never look The photos or the explanation are only based on the reason for the ban, you also have to learn to listen to investigate what the user sends, I only ask you to look at my email at the photos and read the explanation because they have not given me the opportunity to prove otherwise. look at the evidence and the photos that I sent and you will see that it is an error that has a solution and has an explanation for 2 years I have been chaturbate and it would not damage my account for what they accuse me, I only ask that you look and listen to the messages we sent it was an error but We are checking that we are showing it is not ID spoofing or alteration This is the tick number 1794**** In that tick this is all the explanation and the best the photos that is the voucher I only ask you to look at the photo and read and then reach an agreement to unlock my equal account I apologize for sending error from that document [Chaturbate] 17944751 User's recommendation: do not look at the evidence that one sends chaturbate

I only ask me to answer me email that look at the evidence the only one they review is answer on this site but always the same in the mail, do not tell me anything

No advisor attends my case to see the evidence I sent Solo resist this message for this site

While we appreciate your explanation, this matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken in this matter. Support has responded providing you additional information.

by-please I ask you to see my email and review the evidence and answer me the mail I apologize for an inconvenience but with the tests it is verified otherwise

[Chaturbate] 17944751
@punker barbie

Thank you I hope you can help me and be able to reach an agreement since you sent the tests but do not review my tests

thank you and I'm so sorry

Attachments

• InkedIMG_20210722_224914_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_20210722_224914_LI.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Hello Friend, I Hope You Can Solve It will continue to support you Thanks for having us informed on Twiter in the state you tell you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.