AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plus Size Lingerie/Clothes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2018
Hey friends!
I'm wondering if you have any suggestions for plus size lingerie and clothes--also silk/satin panties. I'm trying to find spandex, fishnet, sexy stuff, etc, but not super expensive. Ebay has been pretty good, but I can't seem to find silk or satin panties. I'm a size 24, so it's hard to find.
Suggestions????
Thanks all! :)

Try searching "comeonlover" and "ohyeah" on Aliexpress! Decent quality plus size stuff, idk about US sizes but my hips are roughly 50" and their 5xl sizes give me room to spare, the size charts are pretty accurate :) Lots of fishnet and satin-type stuff. And as I said, I can vouch for the quality.

Can you order from additionelle online where you live?

They have gorgeous plus size bra's/panties/lingerie. Regular Price stuff isn't cheap but they often have good sales.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AJLive
https://www.dresslily.com/lingerie-c-211-page-1.html > This stuff seems to be nice! Although I haven't bought from there before so can't vouch for it.

Might sound weird, but check out some plus size stores in your area. I live in Australia, and there's a store called CityChic that does really well priced and lovely bra and panty sets! I'm sure they probably sell fishnets as well.

Sex stores also stock plus size lingerie/fishnets but over here they are SUPER expensive for the products they're actually selling you. For example, the pipe dream plus size fantasy outfits START from $80 and you can basically rip them on first wear. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.