AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plz Help Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Twiztedtony
Me and my fiancé do chaturbate regularly we were becoming big on the site. Today we made the grave error of running a brb video of us having sex on video. I had NO idea that this was against toc and i feel so foolish for doing so. we have withdrawn 16k tokens last month and already earned 9k this month all videos were live and no recordings. we feel so stupid and this loss hits us really bad as we were using this site to pay bills and rent because of hardships faced during the pandemic. Please help us our username is Twiztedtony. I don't know what to do our content is really hot and we are really sorry that we violated terms. i feel so foolish and stupid for doing this because we didn't even receive tips, which was NOT the goal. we were only running the stupid video while we were getting the stream ready and went to go live and boom says account was banned. Please help us my fiance quit his job because this was becoming lucritve and we really cannot afford a 400+$ loss right now.

@punker barbie our username is twiztedtony and the ticket number is (20070980)
I didn't see that this thread was approved and tried making another one. If you can help at all it would mean the absolute world to us. We made a dumb mistake but we learned to read All of the toc and take them quite seriously.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.