AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PM from main chat box.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can click a username in the chat and then select from the options that appear, to send them a PM.
But it will still take you to the PM tab.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can click a username in the chat and then select from the options to send them a PM.
yeah, I was hoping there was a keyboard shortcut for it like typing /username or something, coding up some new functionality to my modbot and simulating mouse clicks have more room for error than keyboard input.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if you can send pm's from the main chatbox? Cant remember if this was a thing on cb. Also do pm's work on mobile yet?
You can't send PMs from the CB main chatbox. I only know that the Shine browser will do that. I think that the new Lovense chatbox would do that, too, but I haven't tried it yet.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.